Tillyruth Teixeira is the widow of Ed Teixeira.
WEB DuBois Clubs of America
In 2014, Tillyruth Teixeira was listed a a friend on the DuBois Clubs Facebook page.
Communist Party reformer
In 1991 Tilly Teixeira Massachusetts, was one of several hundred Communist Party USA members to sign the a paper "An initiative to Unite and Renew the Party" - most signatories left the Party after the December 1991 conference to found Committees of Correspondence.
Communist Party Labor Day call
Of the more than 100 endorsers listed, almost all were identified members of the Communist Party USA.
Tillie Teixeira, Boston, was on the list.
Communist Party MLK tribute
We salute Dr. King’s courage and vision. He saw and struggled for an America and world that can be. We pledge in his memory to work to reorder our nation’s priorities “so that the pursuit of peace will take precedence over the pursuit of war.”
Anne Burlak Timpson Labor Forum
Founding Committee members were;
- Gary Dotterman
- Tess Ewing
- Sara Sue Koritz
- Judith LeBlanc
- Scott Molloy
- Kathleen Banks Nutter
- Rev. David Carl Olson
- Pat Reeve
- Laura Ross
- Tillyruth Teixeira
- William Timpson
- Kathryn Timpson Wright
Open Letter to Obama on Iran
In 2008 Tillyruth Teixeira, Retired, Boston, MA signed an online petition “A Open Letter to Barack Obama on Iran”.
Tax Day forum
Saturday, April 12 2014, a Tax Day Forum was held in Boston's Emmanuel Church, 15 Newbury St., with speakers: Mel King,Congresswoman Katherine Clark, Congressman Jim McGovern, Harris Gruman SEIU, Carolyn Federoff AFGE, Local 3258, Lew Finfer Raise Up Mass., Rep. Jay Livingstone, Grace Ross, Tilly Teixeira Massachusetts Senior Action Council, Joe Kebartas Veterans For Peace, Joann Thomas & Alan Booth MAHT, Amy Tighe 350MA, Andrew Fish Mass PIRG, Nathan Proctor Mass Fair Share, Ed Woll, Jr. MA Sierra Club, M.K. Merelice Green Rainbow, Dr. Richard Fine Medical Researcher, Robert Folan-Johnson ACT UP, Phyllis Evans NEU4J, Michael Kane National Alliance of HUD Tenants and other community leaders, all of whom will join people directly impacted by budget decisions.
- A framework for action included a diverse set of initiatives, including immediate measures like collecting signatures for the Raise Up Massachusetts minimum wage and earned sick time ballot initiatives, as championed by Harris Gruman of the SEIU State Council, to medium-term measures like lobbying the six Massachusetts congressmen who voted NO to the Congressional Progressive Caucus’ Better Off Budget last week, as championed by Michael Kane, to more long-term initiatives like proposals to wipe out childhood poverty in Massachusetts, as championed by gubernatorial candidate Don Berwick.
- FB friends page
- Addendum to Initiative document
- People's Weekly World Sep 2 1995 p 14
- BURLAK TIMPSON LABOR FORUM AND RED FLAME AWARD home page, accessed March 8, 2011
- Open Letter to Obama on Iran
- Mass JwJ, Tax Day 2014 Wednesday, April 9, 2014 - 12:54pm