Organizing for Jackson
Guardian ad, May 25, 1988, p. 9, National Day of Protest to End Israeli Occupation
A full-page ad appeared in the weekly Marxist-Maoist U.S. publication, the Guardian on May 25, 1988, page. 9 under the there of "National Day of Protest to End Israeli Occupation", calling on people to "Demonstrate" Saturday, June 4, 1988". Its themes were:
- Stop the Killing, Beating, Imprisonment, and Expulsion of Palestinians
- End the Israeli Occupation of the West Bank and Gaza
- Stop U.S. Funding of the Occupation
Demonstrations were scheduled for New York City, Chicago, Houston and San Francisco.
Endorsers included Steve Kirschbaum, USWA Boston.
March on Wall Street
- Because we must demand that the needs of the people come before the greed of the super rich. Millions are jobless and homeless, and millions more will be living on the streets if the government continues to waste trillions of dollars on saving wealthy bankers instead of saving people.
Workers World Party
Sunday, November 15
- Continuing Floor Discussion from Saturday Chair: Richard Kossally
- Final Plenary Session: Building a Revolutionary Proletarian Party
"Roxbury Rally for Good Jobs! Stop Gentrification and Eviction!"
65 Warren St, Boston, Monday 6 October 2014, 17:00, organized by Boston Jobs Coalition
- The Boston that we love is increasingly unaffordable for poor and working class people in our neighborhoods. Meanwhile, billions of new dollars are flowing into the city to develop luxury housing and high end commercial space. We demand a Right to the City...
Those signalling their intention to attend on Wherevent included Phillip Reason, Andy Moxley, An Duong, Ester Serra Luque, Tu Anh Phan, Sarita Simpson, Aslin Perez, Rene E. Mardones, Jeffrey Nunes,Woody J. Vainqueur, Nodeos Sully, Allistair Mallillin, Hendrix Rose Berry, Jamie Bergeron, Christine Maguire, Lorrayne Shen, Carl Williams, Seth Newman, Amy Banelis, Steve Kirschbaum, Marv McMoore, Jr., Remy Valeros, Edmond Caldwell, Angela Kelly, Demianna Angelica Secondino, Peter Scott Rider, Dana Mendes, Jeff Durham, Mattie Loyce, Timothy Hall, Donald Cronin, Deborah D. Dancy, Philip Stango, Austin Williams, Monicka Majesky, LaDarro LD Hagans, Remy Valeros, Chandana Cherukupalli, Jean Charles, Teenah Maria Denyse, Gul Hatt, Priscilla Banks, Leon Rivera, Jason Lydon, Bhavin Patel, David Noiles, Lisa Husniyyah Owens Pinto, Sara Sheridan, Curtis Rollins, Mukaji Gigi, Brian Shea, Carolyn Chou, Mike Horne, Chrislene DeJean, Mary Jo Connelly, Elizabeth Saunders, Leonardo March, Matt Parker, Jeffrey Nunes, Frank Neisser, Karen Narefsky, Crystal Rizzo, Mimi Turchinetz, Doyle Canning, Ashley Rose, Nodeos Sully, Darnell Johnson, Handel Dixon, Exkluzive Sanchez , Gianluca Baù, Troy Neves, Clayton Nino Brown, Sheena Collier, Judith Glaubman.
Solidarity Against Racism
Solidarity Against Racism, November 21, 2015 ·
1st anniversary of Akai Gurley Killed By Police — with Bill Breidenstein, Alicia Garza, Shirley Henry Jenkins, Stevan Kirschbaum, Osagyefo Sekou, Marshata Caradine, Shay Ase Dune, Ash-Lee Henderson, Cat Brooks, Faye Venetia Harrison, Justice For Akai Gurley Family and Justice for Akai Gurley.
A Year Without Justice for Tanisha Anderson
- JusticeForTanishaAnderson — with Elisa J. Cook, Camilla Freitag, Sumumba Sobukwe, Beechie X. Keeton, Howard Rotman, Gregg L. Greer, Faye Venetia Harrison, Osagyefo Sekou, Jasmine Johnson, Frank Lara, Alicia Garza and Rob Rogers.