Robert M. Solow
Federation of American Scientists
Center for American Progress
JStreet advisory council
Feb. 2009 EFCA statement
On February 24, 2009 Richard B. Freeman, Frank Levy and Lawrence Mishel, issued an Economic Policy Institute Employee Free Choice Act Statement on the Economic Policy Institute website, calling for the passage of the pro labor union Employee Free Choice Act.
Statement endorsers included Robert Solow, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Russell Sage Foundation
- Heterosexual AIDS: What to Watch For, Professor Jeffrey E. Harris
- Federation of American Scientists website: Board (accessed on Feb. 21, 2010)
- Federation of American Scientists Fund Creation Announcement, Nov. 1972
- Federation of American Scientists website: Board of Sponsors (accessed on Feb. 21, 2010)
- Center for American Progress website: 2004/05 Annual Report (accessed on Sept. 9, 2009)
- JStreet website: Advisory Council (accessed on Oct. 28, 2009)
- EPI Noted economists: The Employee Free Choice Act is needed to restore balance in the labor market, Richard B. Freeman Frank Levy Lawrence Mishel, February 24, 2009
- Russell Sage Foundation website: Who We Are (accessed on April 28, 2010)