Redefining Progress is a progressive think tank organization that focuses on "solutions that ensure a sustainable and equitable world for future generations."
Board of Directors
- James Barrett, Chair, Former Executive Director, Redefining Progress
- Y. Armando Nieto, Secretary-Treasurer of Board
- Vivian Buckingham
- Leslie Fields, National Environmental Justice Director, Sierra Club
- Joanna Hoffman, Former Marketing Executive, Apple Inc.
- Richard Howarth, Pat and John Rosenweld Professor, Dartmouth College
- Robert McCullough, Managing Partner, McCullough Research
- Claude Poncelet, Former Manager, Environmental Policy, Pacific Gas and Electric Co.
- Chris Wilson
Board Members Emeritus
- Grant Abert, Member, Threshold Foundation
- Adam Albright, President, Aria Foundation, Vice Chair, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Peter Barnes, Tomales Bay Institute
- Rampa Hormel, President, Global Environment Project Institute
- Michael Klein, Chief Executive Officer, Modulus Guitars
- Edward Skloot, Former President, Surdna Foundation
The Earth Systems Program presents an Energy Seminar:
"Ten Principles for Just Climate Change Policies in the U.S."
Jihan Gearon, Earth Systems Graduate ('O4)
Redefining Progress, Oakland, CA