- Studied at London School of Economics and Social Science
- Studied at Columbia University
- Studied History at The London School of Economics and Political Science - LSE
- Studied History at Georgetown University
- Went to Council Rock High School South
- Former Development Associate at Center for Sustainable Careers
- Former Intern at New Economy Coalition
- Former Environment & Campaign Finance Intern at Common Cause
- Former Rapporteur, University Seminars at Columbia University in the City of New York
- Former Student Ambassador at Georgetown University
- Former Research Assistant; Office of the Dean at Georgetown University
- Former Junior Research Fellow at Berkley Center for Religion, Peace, and World Affairs
- Former Research assistant at Berkley Center for Religion, Peace, and World Affairs
JournoList members reportedly coordinated their messages in favor of Barack Obama and the Democrats, and against Sarah Palin and the Republican Party. JournoList was founded in 2007 and was closed down in early 2010.
The American Prospect
Toward Radical Democracy
Toward Radical Democracy was a 2018 "Proposal for Internal Voting Reform in Boston DSA".
- If you would like to sign on in support of this proposal, please click here. To date, over 100 members of Boston DSA have endorsed it. We also welcome support from DSA comrades in other chapters.
Signatories included Jonathan Cohn.
- Free Republic: JournoList: 151 Names Confirmed (with News Organizations), July 30, 2010 (accessed August 2, 2010)
- The American Prospect website: Masthead (accessed on Nov. 15, 2009)