First Venceremos Brigade
In 1975, the US-China Peoples Friendship Association, established a National Steering Committee, subcommittee on "Normalization and the Taiwan issue".
Its members were;
Opposing Israeli Policy in Gaza
- As human beings, we are shocked and appalled at the mass destruction unleashed by the State of Israel against the people of Gaza in its military operation, following years of Israeli occupation, siege, and deprivation.
- As progressives, we reject the same justifications for the carnage that we heard ad nauseam from the supporters of the Second Iraq War: the so-called "war on terror," the "clash of civilizations," the "need to re-establish deterrence" – all of which served to justify a misguided and unnecessary war, with disastrous consequences for America and Iraq.
- THE THEORY AND PRACTICE OF COMMUNISM IN 1972 (Venceremos Brigade) PART 2, hearings before the Committee on Internal Security 92nd Congress oct 16-19, 1972 pages 8132-8135
- SF US-China PFA letter, 1975
- USCPFA letter, 1975
- The Magnes Zionist website: American Jews Oppose Israeli Policy in Gaza