David Duke is an anti-Semitic former Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.
- "Duke, a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, last year founded the National Organization For European American Rights, or NOFEAR. He touted Russia's racist potential in an article on his Web site detailing his Russian travels.
- “Russia is a White nation!” Duke wrote. “In my opinion, Russia and other Eastern countries have the greatest chance of having racially aware parties achieving political power.”
- "Under investigation by federal agents at home in the United States, white supremacist David Duke has taken his crusade against Jews and non-Europeans to Russia, which he now sees as "the key to white survival."
- "During several trips to Russia over the past year and a half, Duke has spoken in public, exchanged views with hard-line Russian nationalists and published a book, according to his Web site.
Alexander Dugin is a Russian ultranationalist and former adviser to Sergei Naryshkin, a key member of Vladimir Putin’s United Russia party who was appointed Russian foreign intelligence chief in 2016. Dugin supports Orthodox Russia’s role as a bulwark against what he has portrayed as the decadent forces of the liberal West.
Former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke made an appearance at the August 2017 Unite the Right rally, which he called a “turning point” and pledged that white nationalists would “fulfill the promises of Donald Trump.”
- David Duke, To Russia With Hate, accessed August 24 2017
- [http://www.newsweek.com/leaders-charlottesvilles-alt-right-protest-all-have-ties-russian-fascist-651384 CHARLOTTESVILLE'S ALT-RIGHT LEADERS HAVE A PASSION FOR VLADIMIR PUTIN BY TOM PORTER ON 8/16/17]