Community Organizing and Family Issues
Community Organizing and Family Issues is a Chicago based non-profit.
Board of Trustees 2010
- Lina Cramer Strengthening Families Illinois
- Jacky Grimshaw Center for Neighborhood Technology
- Lisa Moultrie Ace Strategies Incorporated
- Peter Newman Secretary Cook County Juvenile Court
- Sheena Panoor Voices for Illinois Children
- Ken Rolling Community Learning Partnership
- Laurella Scaggs POWER-PAC Parent Leader
- Isabel Tellez Co-Chair Kelvyn Park High School, Chicago Public Schools
- Nelida Torres Co-Chair POWER-PAC Parent Leader
"We gratefully acknowledge the contributions of those who built the organizational foundation of COFI."
COFI Sponsoring Committee -1994-95
Pastor Alvin Bergh, Lina Cramer, Barbara Engel, Jacky Grimshaw, Anne Hallett, Judy Hertz, Maria Mangual, Della Mitchell, Barack Obama, Elce Redmond, Amanda Rivera, Mary Scott-Boria, John Schmidt, Coretta McFerron, Kaye Wilson, Ellen Schumer, Founding Director and President, Nancy Aardema, Founding Vice-President, Sandra O’Donnell, Founding Vice-President.
Founding Board of Trustees (1996)
Our Thanks to past Board Members