"Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day"
"Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day" was organized by Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee, Friday 1 May 2015, in Union Square.
- This year, in the advent of the murders of Mike Brown, Eric Garner, Aiyana Jones, Jessica Hernandez and hundreds of others victims of state violence, we once again express our commitment to fight on behalf of the oppressed.
- Join the youth and student contingent of the Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee to learn about the different campaigns across CUNY being fought on behalf of the people, the role of the students in the revolutionary movement, and the campaign to Liberate CUNY for the People.
Those indicating their intention to support or attend on the Wherevent page included Andrea Adum, Karlos Mtz, Ryan Bruckenthal, Ignacio Trevino, Patti Cruz, Salma Ismaiel, Sadi Pfunk Bimwala, Paul Funkhouser, Zay Zay Kopauk, Tonur Mukh Mondolboi, Alan Warsaw, Richard Finkelstein,Abdu Salman, Nicole Bugarin, Nadezhda Krupskaya, Guy Mika, Jack Garcia, Kholisile Phezisa, C.j. Swarthout, Daniel Gibbons, Oscar Garcia, Hawa Omar, Martha Leon Castelan, Arlene Cornejal, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Carlos A. Taveras, Jr., Rey Valentin, Omar Rashid, Mike Legaspi, Dan Cione, Majbah Uddin, Jenny Charlotte Haarberg, Greg Butterfield, Sumaiya Sarwar, Jon Laks, Richard Heart, Sharice Richards, Rasheeda Abby, Jose Ponce, Far Han, Lisa Gagliardo, Amanda Ocasio, Narish Singh, Kenneth Fuglemsmo, Cavan Kharrazian, Archer Sackey, Zeina Alturk, Mariya Ivancheva, Marc Durougeot, Tafadar Sourov, Sean Kennedy, Eniko Vincze, Nerdeen Kiswani, Maram Elsyed, Angelus Di Sole, Tina Kelly, María Muratalla Maes, Mila Lebron .
RSCC Fundraiser and Open Mic - Three Years in the Struggle
Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee organized an event "RSCC Fundraiser and Open Mic - Three Years in the Struggle" at Picture the Homeless, 104-106 East 126 Street, Saturday 28 February 2015.
- For three years now, the Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee(RSCC) has been serving the needs of oppressed nationality people of NYC by working toward the liberation of CUNY. We want CUNY, an institution which puts the interests of the state before the needs of the majority of NYC's population, working class people, to become bases for revolutionary struggles inside and outside the university.
Those indicating support or attendance on Wherevent included Lisa Gagliardo, Nicole Bugarin, Suzanne Bjorndal, Sankofa Taylor, Percy Lujan, Khalil Vasquez, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Omar Rashid, Tafadar Sourov, Dan Cione, R-naby Shuma , Juan David Lopez Velez, Corey Uhl, Carlos A. Taveras, Jr., Jim Byrne, Marisa Dos Santos, Archer Sackey, Jon Laks, Angie De LaGhetto, Rockey Meitei Saphaba, Katrina Cortes, Rani Ghosson, Nizum Khan, Richard Finkelstein, Kenneth Fuglemsmo.
- " Union Square Friday 1 May 2015, 13:00 Organized by : Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee Join the Youth and Student Contingent for May Day"
- http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Revolutionary-Student-Coordinating-RSCC-Fundraiser-and-Open-Mic-Three-Years-in-the-Stuggle RSCC Fundraiser and Open Mic - Three Years in the Struggle]