Template:TOCnestleft Jose A Soler was, in 2009 Jose Soler a contributing editor and a member of the  of the Editorial Collective of Political Affairs, theoretical journal of the Communist Party USA.
- Studied Ed.D. Higher Education Administration at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Studied Labor Studies & Industrial Relations at Rutgers University
- Studied Sociology at University of New Mexico
- Went to LaSalle Academy, NYC
1980s U.S. Peace Council Executive Board
Soviet front-International Organization of Journalists
Alice Palmer, editor of the Black Press Review was elected International Organization of Journalists vice president for North America at the organization's 10th Congress, October 20-23 1986, in Prague Czechoslovakia. She also traveled to the Soviet Union and Bulgaria during the same trip. Alice Palmer's IOJ duties were to include co-ordinating the activities of IOJ chapters in the US, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean..
Other U.S. attendees included Jan Carew of Black Press Institute, Simon Gerson and Jose Soler of the U.S. branch of IOJ and Gwen McKinney and Leila McDowell-Head of the National Alliance of Third World Journalists.
The IOJ was a Soviet front operation, based in Prague until its expulsion by the Czech government in 1995.
Hands off Cuba!
In 1991 Jose A Soler wrote an article for the People's Weekly World, entitled "Our stake in relations with Cuba". Soler was a member of the Puerto Rican Socialist Party and the president of the New Jersey Hands Off Cuba Committee
Nature, Society and Thought
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward was a phone in webinar organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization in the wake of the 2016 election.
- Now what? We’re all asking ourselves that question in the wake of Trump’s victory. We’ve got urgent strategizing and work to do, together. Join Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson of the Movement for Black Lives and Freedom Road, Calvin Cheung-Miaw, Jodeen Olguin-Taylor of Mijente and WFP, Joe Schwartz of the Democratic Socialists of America, and Sendolo Diaminah of Freedom Road for a discussion of what happened, and what we should be doing to build mass defiance. And above all, how do we build the Left in this, which we know is the only solution to the crises we face?
- This event will take place Tuesday November 15, 2016 at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central/6pm Pacific.
- USPC conference brochure Yale University November 8-10, 1985
- Peoples Daily World Dec 24 1986 p 11
- Peoples Daily World Dec 24 1986 p 10
- IOJ 10th Conference participants list 1986
- Yearbook on International Communist Affairs 1991 p 437
- People's Weekly World Sep. 28 1991 p 19