Jeffrey A. Imig is a Tucson based personal injury lawyer with Haralson, Miller, Pitt, Feldman & McAnally, P.L.C.
Jeff Imig graduated from the University of Arizona College of Law in 2007 magna cum laude and Order of the Coif and joined the firm the following year. His practice areas include personal injury, commercial litigation, bad faith, medical malpractice and appeals.
He is a native Tucsonan who co-founded a non-profit video production company and produced documentaries before entering law school.
- His skills in that area enable us to produce in-house videos for use in settlement conferences and trials.
Jeff Imig, was, in 2006, an "Activist, Documentary Video Maker, Law Student".
- I hope my son will grow up happy and healthy. I hope he will inherit a world where neither his country nor any other terrorizes and oppresses poor people in a horrific search for riches. I hope we can stop the brutal exploitation of working people in the US and around the world. I hope we will have a world where people have to decide between health care, food and shelter.I dream of peace.
Pan Left Productions
Jeff Imig co-founded Pan Left Productions with Lisa Wise in 1994 when they were still in film school. Since then, he co-directed and co-produced Elephants and Grass, Solidarity is Stronger than Granite and Unity Crosses Borders/Unidos Cruzaremos las Fronteras. He also produced I Was a Teenage Prostitute and Border Crossings. His last project was Immokalee about the struggle for human rights in the tomato picking fields of South Florida.
Jeff Imig continues to serve on Pan Left's board in 2010.
Communist Party's May Day Salute
In 1995 the Communist Party USA newspaper People's Weekly World, published a "May Day salute" to the "heroes in the class war zone". More than 100 unionists/activists endorsed the call, mostly known affiliates, or members of the Communist Party.
Arizona "progressive" community
- Arizona’s progressive community extends May Day and Cinco de Mayo greetings to all our friends across the country. We commit ourselves to join the struggle for jobs, equality, national health care, a fair immigration policy, and for peace and justice in the Middle East. Let’s make this planet a good place to live for all its inhabitants.
Arizona Peace Council, AZ4NORML, Campaign for Labor Rights, The Einstein Academy, Casa Maria/Catholic Worker East Valley Club Communist Party USA, Law Office of Payson & Gattone, The Latino Doctrine (TV show) Revolutionary Grounds Books and Coffee, Salt of the Earth Labor College Tucson Club CPUSA , Tucson Peace Action Coalition
Clyde Appleton, Mary Elinor Adams, Rolande Baker, Anne Brenner, Joe Bernick and Cat Stelman, Nancy Bissell, Jack Blawis, Don Buchanan, Richard Boren, Susan Clark, Rebeca Cartes, Eugenia Chilton, Jack DeWeese, Howard Druan, & DD Sande, Gregory Feesl, Ray Figueroa, Brian Flagg, Michael Flower, Sean Fowlkes, Nancy Gallen, Maggie Gerring, Michael Gray, Nancy Graham, James Hannley, Beverly Halkias, Jeff Imig, Mansur Johnson, James Jordan & Raquel Mogollon, Frank Jents, Marilyn Kramer, John Kromko, Jim Kincaid, Brandy Lintencum, Rob McElwain, Mary MacEwan, John Mackoviak, Jane Martin & Bob Vint, Jon Miles, Nancy Myers, Kathy Norgard, Richard Osburn, Ismael Parra, Nancy Pontius , Alice Ritter, Carlos Salaz, Sr., Mazda Shirazi, Rosemary Solarez, James Stewart, Brian Stevens, Olga Strickland, Donald Tewels, Dennis Tallent & Laura Tallent, Anita Torrez & Lorenzo Torrez, Carolyn Trowbridge & Keith Bagwell, Susan Thorpe, Steve Valencia & Janet Valencia, Edward Vargas, Steve Wheaton, Michael Wheeler, Susan Willis , Wendell Wilson, Deb Wilmer.
Tucson JwJ affiliate
- Please plan to attend our next Jobs with Justice meeting.
- Location: American Postal Workers Union office, 2937 E. 22nd Street, just west of Country Club, north side of street
- 1. Labor solidarity: Communication Workers of America at American Airlines, learn about the organizing campaign from
Lee Ortega, organizer and how we can help.
- 2. The fight to save our Cherrybell Post Office, review of rally, march and hearing to save this processing plant and solidarity with the American Postal Workers Union, Tucson Area Local
- 3. The fight for Jobs!
Recipients included Jeff Imig.
- Haralson, Miller, Pitt, Feldman & McAnally, P.L.C. website, accessed november 31, 2010
- The American Dream Today blog, May 20, 2006
- Pan Left Productions website, accessed November 31, 2010
- People's Weekly World May 6 1995 p 2
- OccupyTucson PR/Outreach Working Group› Fw: Jobs with Justice Meeting, Thurs. January 12th