Hone Fowler is the son of socialist activist Roger Fowler.
25 years old in 2010. Single. Maori mother. Ngapuhi, Ngati Porou and Pakeha whakapapa. Born and raised in South Auckland. Now living in London. Will return to Auckland later in 2010 to complete university degrees in health sciences and psychology. Youth advisor for mental health services (2007-9). Supervisor of before/after school programmes and child holiday programmes (2005-9). Keen sportsman who played soccer to Olympic squad standards. 
Kia Ora Gaza
In October 2010, a six-person Kia Ora Gaza team was part of the huge Gaza aid convoy that successfully broke Israel’s blockade a few days ago to deliver desperately-needed medical supplies along with a message of international solidarity.
“We are celebrating their historic victory with a welcome home ceremony upon their arrival at the airport. We invite all supporters of Kia Ora Gaza to join in this special occasion.”
Kia Ora Gaza new exec
In February 2013, at a leadership forum of Kia Ora Gaza, Grant Morgan stood down as chair of the solidarity network and editor of the website kiaoragaza.net. His departure had been well flagged over the past 12 months.
- Grant has been busy with research and networking around the pending collapse of the international capitalist system. Now he needs to devote his energies to a capitalist collapse website as its launch date gets closer.
- Biographies of six-person Kiwi Team to Gaza
- [http://kiaoragaza.wordpress.com/2010/10/27/welcome-home-ceremony-for-kia-ora-gaza-team/ Welcome home ceremony for Kia Ora Gaza team on Sunday, Kia Ora Gaza media release, 27 October 2010}
- Ora Gaza website, accessed Dec. 2013
- KOG website, Foundation chair of Kia Ora Gaza steps down, 18 Feb. 2013