Gary Labao is a New York City activist,
Left Forum 2013
Imperialism Today: What it is and why we must fight it Sponsored by: International League of Peoples Struggle Participants:
- Gary Labao Chair, Bayan USA
- Abayomi Azikiwe Pan African News Wire, Michigan Emergency Committee Against War and Injustice, Moratorium NOW!
- Jackelyn Mariano deputy secretary general, BAYAN USA
- Bill Dores vice chair for external affairs, International League of Peoples Struggle, International Action Center
"From the Bronx to Mindanao"
From the Bronx to Mindanao: Development Aggression, the Environment, and People's Resistance Saturday, June 8, 2013, Pace University, RM E300.
- This panel examines the ecological impact of neoliberalism in advanced industrialized and developing countries through the experiences in the Bronx in New York City and in Mindanao in the Southern Philippines, as well as the development of people's response and resistance in both countries.
- Gary Labao - BAYAN-USA
- Khalil Vasquez - Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee
- Fernanda Pardo Herrera - Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee
Mapping Socialist Strategies
Mapping Socialist Strategies was convened from August 1-4 in Briarcliff Manor, NY, by the Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung—New York Office. It brang together 100 influential progressives and leftists from across the United States, Canada, and Europe for an “un-conference” on socialist strategies.
Attendees included Gary Labao.