Daniel Carrillo has more than 10 years experience organizing in Los Angeles, the Bay Area, Chicago, New York, and Internationally. He has organized workers, negotiated contracts, researched and led campaigns for AFSCME, SEIU, and CWA. Daniel has worked in his community around issues of immigration, mass incarceration, LGBTQ, and environmental justice. He is based out of Enlace's New York City Office.
RSCC LGBTQIA Study
Wednesday 26 August 2015, Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee organized an "RSCC LGBTQIA Study" event.
- Our position as Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee is that there is no such thing as People’s Liberation without Queer and Trans Liberation. We see all forms of oppression as rooted in the Class Struggle and therefore to have a Class Analysis in understanding the oppression that extends to the issues and concerns of Queer and Trans peoples is the path to defeating and destroying Patriarchy.
Those indicating their support or willingness to attend, on the event's Whenever webpage included Monique Mojica, Akash Rahman, Daniel Gibbons, Helen Flores, Percy Lujan, Sadman Shamsul, Daniel Dunn, Daniel Carrillo, Aisha Ace LaBeija, Javal Ghalil Minor, Naomi Haber, Rajib Lovesramen Miah, Nizum Khan, Jon Laks, Kiara Chandler, Araceli Cruz, Nerdeen Kiswani. 
Left Forum 2014
University Prison Divestment: Confronting the Prison Industrial Complex and Building Power
- Ian Trupin, Chair Responsible Endowments Coalition (REC)
- Lauren Ressler Responsible Endowments Coalition
- Daniel Carrillo Enlace
Left Forum 2015
Multi-Racial Coalitions for Prison Divestment: Confronting Mass Incarceration and Detentions and Building Black and Brown Unity
- Daniel Carrillo, Chair Enlace
- Ian Trupin Responsible Endowments Coalition
- Benjamin Ndugga-Kabuye Black Alliance for Just Immigration
- Cindy Martinez Families For Freedom
- [ http://www.wherevent.com/detail/Revolutionary-Student-Coordinating-RSCC-LGBTQIA-StudyE Whenever "RSCC LGBTQIA Study]