- Studied at Uc hastings
- Studied Education at UC Berkeley
- Studied at Unversity of California, Berkeley
- Studied at University of Hong Kong
- Board Member at US Climate Action Network (USCAN)
- Board Member at Megaphone Strategies
- CEO at The Dream Corps
- Director (company) at Green For All
- Former Director, Enviro Equity at The Greenlining Institute
- Former Board Member at Oakland Planning Commission
- Worked at East Bay Community Law Center
- Former Senior Associate at Green For All
Plenary: "Advancing a Populist Agenda that Puts People and Planet First".
- This plenary will unveil the Populism2015 Agenda that outlines what we need to win in the next 10 years to put people and planet before profit and polluters. A bold agenda means we invest deeply in building our power at the scale of the crises we face, shifting the landscape of public debate toward our story of what’s broken and how to fix it, and taking on new campaigns to build the world we want instead of tinkering around the edges of the old economy and a broken democracy.
- Rep. Keith Ellison, 5th District, Minnesota, Co-Chair, Congressional Progressive Caucus
- Larry Cohen, President, Communication Workers of America
- Robert Borosage, Campaign for America’s Future
- Barb Kalbach, Iowa Citizens for Community Improvement
- Tobita Chow, Illinois Indiana Regional Organizing Network
- Nathanael Doehling, TakeAction Minnesota
- Martha Kuhl, Secretary-Treasurer, National Nurses United
- Eugene Lim, ONE Northside (Chicago)
- Vien Truong, Greenlining Institute (California)
- Bob Cook, PUSH Buffalo
- Carlos Rosa, Alderman-elect, 35th Ward, Chicago
- Gina Melaragno, State Representative, 62nd District, Maine
- Eric Kennedy, Washington Community Action Network
- Rian Brown, Michigan United
Signers of New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio's May 12, 2015 launched The Progressive Agenda to Combat Income Inequality included Vien Truong, Greenlining Institute (California) .
National Leading From the Inside Out Alum
- Came here once with Eric Casher, now here with a true mover and shaker, Vien Truong — with Vien Truong at Tribune Tavern Oakland.