Uhuru Solidarity Movement
Uhuru Solidarity Movement is a white support network for the African People’s Socialist Party.
Officers of the USM National Steering Committee agree to the general and special purposes of the Uhuru Solidarity Movement:
The general purpose of the Uhuru Solidarity Movement is to stand in genuine solidarity with the African Liberation Movement led by the African People’s Socialist Party. The anti-imperialist stance of the USM recognizes the historic role of Euro-Americans as an oppressor nation population and represents the principled actions that Euro- American people must take to support the right of Africans and all oppressed people to control their own resources, land and destiny. The special purposes of the USM are to support reparations to African people by winning support and raising material resources in Euro-American communities throughout the world for the African Liberation Movement led by the African People’s Socialist Party.
National Steering Committee
Uhuru Solidarity Movement National Steering Committee, July 2019:
- Jesse Nevel (St. Petersburg, FL) - National Chair
- Jackson Hollingsworth (St. Petersburg, FL) - National Secretary
- Amanda Carlozzi (Boston, MA) - National Treasurer and Chair of the Reparations Incubator Committee
- Connor Voss (Brooklyn, NY) - Chair of International Recruitment and Membership Office (IRMO)
- Valerie Bronte (Honolulu, HI) - Chair of National Information & Education
- Mara Ratiu, (Boston, MA) - National Outreach Coordinator
- Anne Hirsch (St. Petersburg, FL) - Southeast Regional Coordinator
- Marisa Laufer (Seattle, WA) - West Coast Regional Coordinator
- KC Mackey (St. Louis, MO) - Midwest Regional Coordinator
- Halley Murray (Boston, MA) - Northeast Regional Coordinator