Tristan Lear is a Florida activist.
"Education in The Movement"
- We are the sons and daughters of slaves and farm-workers. We are Dreamers and the products of a generation that had a Dream. We are 'We Shall Overcome' and 'Si se puede!' We are Phoenix and Selma, the Freedom Rides & the Trail of Dreams, Suffrage & Solidarity.
- Come learn about the history of educational justice in St. Petersburg, the civil rights legend Enoch Davis, the local educational crisis in the black community, and the work of the Dream Defenders across the state.
Those indicating attendance on Wherevent included Deborah Anderson, Tristan Lear, Colleen Segers, Ahmad Abuznaid, Jon Tallon, Isha Haley, Sam Bowden, Devan Cheaves, John Muhammad, Abuela Loba, Monica Irene McGrellis, Ibheji Ogundo, Anthony Marcantonio, Eshai Fuller, Chardonnay Ndegeocello Singleton, Maquet Robinson, Jayson James, JerJuan Green, Angela Brown, Ashley Green, Jerry Long, Jillian Corey, Bruce Nissen, Kofi Hunt, Jasmen M. Rogers, Tasha Lowe, Rakiya Burton, Leah McRae, Theresa Jones, Daphne Carter, Bleu Rainer, Kenny Alexander, Caprice Johnson, Maria Jose, Ayaba McKenzie, Brittany Varner].
CPUSA of Tampa Bay
- Our Main Political Aims:
- 1. Defeat the agenda of the ultra-right.
- 2. Reforms to put people before profits, end racism, gender discrimination and homophobia, and guarantee justice, economic security and basic needs for all.
- 3. A new kind of society - Socialism USA - in which the working class and its allies have the power to end war and corporate greed, and to build a true democracy of cooperation, fairness and peace.
Members included Tristan Lear.