A Miami North Western Senior High graduate, has always taken an interest in her community. She began her community work by volunteering in·after-school·programs where she stressed to students the importance of education.·She has now been an active volunteer with the Miami-Dade County School (MDCS) system for over 10 years.· Her love for community work only blossomed as a member of the Miami Workers Center, where she is now a leading member. ·What most drives her is being able to provide a voice for those who often are without a voice.· She is passionate about MWC's work around foreclosure and is excited for this year's campaign work to fight·against fraud practices by the nation's leading banks that has led to the foreclosure crisis.
There's a brand new Family Dollar on this corner now...#Hope — with Marcia Olivo, Trenise Bryant, Sendolo Diaminah, Badili Ifadoyin Jones-Goodhope, Whitney Maxey, Tiffany Tya Benford, Julia Daniel, Ruth Jeannoel, Denise Perry, Jacob Coker-Dukowitz and Bryan Proffitt.
"Disaster preparedness plan"
The New Florida Majority, April 23:
Hurricane Irma proved that South Florida residents, government & physical infrastructure are not prepared for a severe natural disaster. Join your neighbors & community members in creating a disaster preparedness plan for your neighborhood! — with Maru Lanao, Wakumi Douglas, Francesca Menes, Dwight Bullard, Roderick C. Kemp, Isheka Harrison, Jen Janeway, Steven Moreno Jones, Tameka Bradley Hobbs, Nancy Metayer, Richard Way III, Trenise Bryant, Jasmen M. Rogers-Shaw, Tanisha Osorto, Debra J. Toomer, Tomas Kennedy, Kellie Tigertail, Mariama Gregory, Maria-Victoria Ramirez, Emmanuel George, Kizzy Rock, Meena Jagannath, Marcia Olivo, Asa R. Rogers-Shaw, Eel Kat and Erick On-Sang.
Grassroots Global Justice Alliance Coordinating Committee
- Asian Pacific Environmental Network (Mei-ying Williams, Miya Yoshitani
- Black Workers for Justice (Ajamu Dillahunt, Angaza Laughinghouse)
- Causa Justa/Just Cause (Maria Poblet)
- Community to Community Development (Tara Villalba, Edgar Franks)
- East Michigan Environmental Action Council (Diana Copeland, William Copeland)
- Indigenous Environmental Network (Kandi Mossett, Tom Goldtooth)
- Just Transition Alliance (Jose Bravo)
- Miami Workers Center (Marcia Olivo, Trenise Bryant)
- Southwest Workers Union (Diana Lopez)
- Vermont Workers Center (Kate Kanelstein, James Haslam)
Grassroots Global Justice Alliance supporters
Kate Kanelstein April 1, 2015:
Miami Workers Center supporters
Miami Workers Center - Tomorrow is #GiveMiamiDay! Now more than ever we need your contribution so we can keep working in 2017 to demand local policies that protect Miami's women, girls and femmes.
We need you! Starting tonight at midnight, please consider giving to the Miami Workers Center here: — with Nilu Choudhury, Tomas Kennedy, Cindy Wiesner, Julia Dawson, Serena Perez, Luisana Perez-Fernandez, Karla De Anda, Julia Daniel, Kathy Bird Carvajal, Gihan Perera, Hashim Benford, Marcia Olivo, Sarai Portillo, Camilo Mejia, Maria Rodriguez, Andrea Mercado, Daniela Saczek, Carla Hansack, Maria Asuncion Bilbao, Commissioner Daniella Levine Cava, Trenise Bryant, Natalia Jaramillo, Viviana Ivalo, Miami Girls Foundation and Move to End Violence.
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing, was a nationwide conference call organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday October 30, 2016.
- What's the nature of this right-wing threat? What has this election cycle changed about the political terrain we're fighting on? How do we need to prepare for whats coming after the election? Hear about these crucial questions from our panel of top political strategists, including Nelini Stamp, Bill Fletcher, Jr., Linda Burnham, and Sendolo Diaminah.
Those invited, on Facebook included Trenise Bryant.