- 1 Nonviolent Civil Disobedience Training with DSA
- 2 Labour Coalition
- 3 DSA Veterans Closed Facebook Group
- 4 DSA Veterans Working Group Statement on Afghanistan
- 5 Upper Manhattan/Bronx DSA Closed Facebook Group
- 6 North Central Florida DSA
- 7 DSA National Climate & Environmental Justice Working Group
- 8 Democratic Socialists of America Electoral Committee
- 9 References
Nonviolent Civil Disobedience Training with DSA
Rise and Resist teamed with the Democratic Socialists of America in March 2018 for "Nonviolent Civil Disobedience Training" held at New York University's Vanderbilt Hall. Tim Hardin attended the meeting.
Tim Hardin is active in the Alachua County Labor Coalition.
DSA Veterans Closed Facebook Group
Members of the Democratic Socialists of America Veterans Working Group Closed Facebook Group, as of August 6, 2017, included Tim Hardin.
DSA Veterans Working Group Statement on Afghanistan
- The Democratic Socialists of America Veterans Working Group harshly condemns President Trump’s plan to continue the sixteen-year occupation of Afghanistan.
- August 22, 2017
- Americans must ask themselves: what have the hundreds of billions of dollars spent; the deaths of more than 2,000 American servicemembers, more than 100,000 Afghans, and unknown numbers of suicides or trauma related deaths; the stains upon our conscience, the torture, abuse, murder, and waste in Afghanistan brought us? The answer is nothing. The war is lost and has been for years. People are dying to secure the legacy and bank accounts of career officers and politicians whose ideas failed over a decade ago. The only solution is total and immediate withdrawal of all military forces from Afghanistan.
- Thus, in the name of peace for both our American and Afghan brothers and sisters, our comrades who span every person-made border we say WITHDRAW.
- Amber Mathwig, US Navy 2002-2012
- Andrea Chandler, US Navy 1998-2008
- Kyle Conrad, US Army 2006-2010
- Kevin A. Green, US Navy 2006-2011
- Timothy Hardin, US Army 2002-2014
- Michael Dixon, US Navy 1982-1986
- Greg Harden, US Army 2011-2016
- EDR, US Marine Corps 2005-2009
- Giuseppe Impastato, US Army 2010-2012; 2016-present
- Jeff Kleiman, US Army 2004-2008
- Chris Epps, US Army 2006-2014
- Carmelo Delgado Delgado, US Army 2016-present
- Luke Pratt, OKNG 2003-2006, US Army 2006-2010
- Marty Mohr, US Army 2001-2011
- SRG, US Navy 1991-2000
- Lyle Rubin, US Marine Corps 2006-2011
- Joshua Adams, US Army 2006-2010
- Michael Patterson, US Army 2008-2011
Upper Manhattan/Bronx DSA Closed Facebook Group
Upper Manhattan/Bronx Democratic Socialists of America, closed Facebook group, as of May 28, 2017.
- Jake Stevens
- Cathryn de la Meudon
- Cassandra Eddington
- Sean Cashbaugh
- Chris Maue
- Mike Horwitz
- Rosa Squillacote
- Sarah Mills
- Tim Hardin
North Central Florida DSA
Tim Hardin is a leader of North Central Florida Democratic Socialists of America.
DSA National Climate & Environmental Justice Working Group
Members of the DSA National Climate & Environmental Justice Working Group closed FB page, as of August 30, 2017 included Tim Hardin.
Democratic Socialists of America Electoral Committee
In March 2018 Tim Hardin was involved with the Democratic Socialists of America Electoral Committee.