Temma Kaplan is Distinguished Professor of History at Rutgers University. A longtime teacher, scholar, and activist in pursuit of social justice she has brought these commitments to bear in her studies of the Spanish anarchists, Picasso in Barcelona, women's struggles to fight environmental and political racism in from South Africa to North Carolina, and in the worldwide attempts of ordinary people to create and sustain the democratic institutions that would enable them to live together in justice and peace.
Socialist Feminist Network
Socialist Scholars Conference 1990
Building Bridges: Community-Labor Coalitions
- Sponsor: Monthly Review
- Moderator: Jeremy Brecher Co-Editor, Building Bridges
- Temma Kaplan, Barbard Center for Research on Women
- Kim Moody, Labor Notes
- Jose Morales, El Puente Youth Center
- PW International Women’s Day takes on deep meaning in 2017 March 10, 2017 10:42 AM CST BY TEMMA KAPLAN AND DAVID BACON
- Socialist Feminist Network address list (undated) Steve Tarzynski papers, Southern California Library for Social Change
- Second Annual Socialist Scholars Conference program.