- 1 DSA Renegotiate NAFTA petition
- 2 Vassar YDS Public Facebook Group
- 3 SNOL Eviction Defense Team
- 4 "Legalize, organize, unionize"
- 5 Gipson connection
- 6 Cuba
- 7 YDS contact
- 8 Comrades
- 9 Radical gathering
- 10 Labor Notes
- 11 Dump Trump
- 12 DSA Boston Public Facebook Group
- 13 Comrades
- 14 References
DSA Renegotiate NAFTA petition
Vassar YDS Public Facebook Group
- Spencer Resnick, Organizer at Nobody Leaves Mid-Hudson. Created group on February 14, 2012.
SNOL Eviction Defense Team
Joe Oliverio November 24, 2012:
"Legalize, organize, unionize"
Giselle Sanchez Huerta May 2, 2013:
With Stephanie Mendoza Munoz, Susie Martinez, Marco Gomez, Mary Rivera, Da Lo, Moises De Jesus Rivera, Yessenia Maria Pitones, Elena Fregoso, Essosinam Ward, Jennifer Lopez, Jonathan Bix, Angelica Aurora Gutierrez-Rivera, Spencer Resnick, Alex Deane and Leonel Torres Magana in Poughkeepsie, New York.
Nobody Leaves Mid-Hudson helps homeowners prevent foreclosures and evictions. New York State Senator Terry Gipson met with Jonathan Bix, Spencer Resnick, Carolyn Phillips and Darrett Roberts about their organization July 2013.
Spencer Resnick was in Cuba in 2013.
Venceremos Brigade 2013
Desiree J. DeLoach September 29, 2013
VB 44 at the mausoleum of Jose Marti. #Venceremos #WeShallOvercome #FreeTheCuban5 #Solidarity #EndTheTravelBan #EndTheBlockade — with Rachael Marie Ibrahim, Miguel Rodriguez, Essosinam Ward, Morgen Bromell, Leima Martínez Freire, Rita Kamani-Renedo, Yaya Maudia, Sekani Radellant, Jesus Noguera, Spencer Resnick, Raven Shanee, Ed Ra Go, Alex Deane, Anamiledys Rosario, Laura Nussbaum-Vazquez and Roxane Richir in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba.
Jonathan Bix September 22, 2014 ·
Alex Deane, October 15, 2016
- Blessed — with Marcus Garvey, Jordan Taylor, Spencer Resnick, Margaret Kwateng, Jordan Roque, Shalawn Brown and Ilana Berger.
DUMP TRUMP, DEFEAT RACISM AND MISOGYNY, BUILD THE LEFT was an open letter to the left from 47 grassroots organizers. October 17, 2016.
- A lot of us see something really clearly, but few of us—radical and revolutionary organizers—are willing to say it out loud.
- So we’re going to say it. Defeating Trump in the presidential election is a top priority for the left. And at a minimum, that means mobilizing voters for Hillary Clinton in swing states even if you vote for another candidate in a safe state. We’ve got to beat Trump and Trumpism while building movements that will fight, resist and disrupt a Clinton administration that will be militaristic and pro-corporate...
- As we mentioned at the beginning, defeating Trump is not enough. We need movements strong enough to fight a Clinton administration on several fronts—whether Israel/Palestine, free trade agreements, climate change, a $15 minimum wage, or the prison-industrial complex. And neutralizing the appeal of the far right means we need to both strengthen our movements for racial justice and win over white workers to a progressive class politics as an alternative to Trump’s racist economic nationalism. Finally, we need to build a left that can help anchor a visionary alternative to corporate Democrats. It won’t be easy, but we’ve come this far. Let’s defend what we’ve got in this election, and keep our eye on collective liberation.
Signatories included Spencer Resnick, LeftRoots.
DSA Boston Public Facebook Group
Jonathan Bix September 24, 2017: