Sean Omar Rivera
- Precinct Chair 3058 at Bexar County Democratic Party
- Non-Voting Board Member at Freethinkers Association of Central Texas
- Fellow at MOVE San Antonio
- Officer at MOVE UTSA
- Former President of SSA at UTSA at Secular Student Alliance
- Former Vice President at Progressive Democrats at UTSA
- Former Internship at Bexar County Democratic Party
- Studies Business, Communication, Political Science at UTSA - The University of Texas at San Antonio
- Manages The Bexar County Journal, Freethinkers Association of Central Texas 
Sean Omar Rivera is at least sympathetic to Young Democratic Socialists of America.
Confederate statue removal
So long unknown Confederate, good riddance.
Though I wasn't there at the time the monument was removed (had to be up at 5am), Vanessa Sanchez was there to record this historical moment. This would not have been possible without the amazing efforts of Gylon Jackson, Johnathan-David Jones, Mike Lowe amongst many other amazing people. But the fight against systematic racism still ongoing, and we need fighters on the streets. On our way to social equality we must fight against economic inequality.
And Sean Omar Rivera was also part of this amazing efforts!
Hanging with the Castros
Closed Facebook group
Supporting Beto O'Rourke
Supporting Beto O'Rourke, April 26, 2017.
MOVE Texas Comrades
Marina Alderete Gavito May 29 2018:
With Madison Porras, DeMonte R. Alexander, Celeste Alana Brown, Alex Birnel, Bryan Traywick, Andrew Solano, Sean Omar Rivera, Christy Woodward, Steven A. Lopez, Delia Covo and Teressa Lowrance at Ella Austin Community Center.