- Genaro Lopez-Rendon - Director
- Sandra Garcia - Youth Coordinator
- Marco Valdez - Administrator
- Lucha Lopez - Administrator
- Jill Johnston - Program Coordinator
- Chavel Lopez - Labor Coordinator
- Joaquin Abrego - Labor Organizer
- Alicia Perez - Domestic Workers Organizer
- Irasema Cavazos - Domestic Workers Organizer
- Diana Lopez - Environmental Justice Coordinator
- Tanya Garduno - Mass Base Political Organizer
- Laura Muraida - Mass Base Political Organizer
- Robert Alvarado - Community Organizer
- Monica Ramos - Community Organizer
Grassroots Global Justice Alliance 10th anniversary
10 years ago in San Antonio, grassroots leaders from communities of color, indigenous peoples and low-income communities across the US voted to launch a new alliance to connect US-based grassroots organizing to international social movements. And so, Grassroots Global Justice Alliance was born!
In 2015, we are coming full circle to San Antonio for our 10th Anniversary Kick-Off Event!
Join us for an intergenerational panel of activists in dialogue about activism and the resurgence of street mobilization in the global justice movement, from the early 2000s to 2015.
- Ruben Solis Garcia, Universidad Sin Fronteras
- Tom Goldtooth, Indigenous Environmental Network
- Tammy Bang Luu, Labor/Community Strategy Center
- Jessica O. Guerrero, Fuerza Unida Mujeres
- Sandra Garcia & Dorian Angulo, Southwest Workers Union
- Cindy Wiesner, GGJ National Coordinator