Robert Wilkinson is a leading member of the Communist Party of Britain International Commission.
Communist Party of Britain Derbyshire Branch
Communist Party of Britain Derbyshire Branch public Facebook page members include Robert Wilkinson.
Northampton Marxists & Communists
Northants Morning Star Readers & Supporters Group
Midlands District Communist Party
Report of the Midlands District Congress – January 11th 2020: District Committee attendance, apologies, resignations and deaths.
- Bob Bonner Attended 6 meetings 4 apologies due to work shift clashes
- Steven Bradfield Attended 3 meetings 5 apologies (2 personal, 2 family, 1 union. Resigned from D.C. September 2019.
- Andy Chaffer Attended 8 meetings 4 apologies (3 union, 1 personal)
- Chris Chesworth Attended 6 meetings. 6 apologies ( all due to work shift clashes)
- Geoffrey Ferres Attended 10 meetings 2 apologies (family)
- David Grove Attended 1 meeting. 11 Apologies received and accepted as a standard for all meetings from 12 May 2018 due to ill-health and travel difficulties.
- Andrew Maybury Attended 9 meetings 3 apologies (personal or health)
- Laurence Platt Attended 1 meeting Unable to attend any meetings from 12 May 2018, apologies for non-attendance due to ill-health thereafter until his death in January 2019.
- Dave Stavris Attended 6 meetings 6 apologies, all for political responsibilities elsewhere
- Graham Stevenson Attended 12 meetings
- Joanne Stevenson Attended 11 meetings 1 apology for ill-health
- Phil Street Attended 10 meetings 2 apologies (family)
- Matt Widdowson Attended 2 meetings Resigned from the Party – July 2018 (NB: but subsequently rejoined)
- Robert Wilkinson Attended 10 meetings 2 apologies for other political responsibilities.
Communist Party centenary conference
Communist Party of Britain was live. August 1 2020· RED WEDGE #CP100 - EU Imperialism & Austerity
With Robert Griffiths (Communist Party general secretary), John Foster (International secretary Communist Party), Laura Briggs (Member of the National Education Union, Lancashire), Sandra Pereira (Member of European Parliament Portuguese Communist Party), Moz Greenshields (Member of Derby Trades Council), Eugene McCartan (General secretary Communist Party of Ireland) #CP100.
Participants included Max Van de Poll Young Communist League of Britain - Brighton, Hank Roberts, Robert Wilkinson, Pam Pink, Marc Bilbao-Asensio, Malcolm Wallace, Dina Groden, Diane Randall, Steve, Javier Vivo, Michael Allan, Steve Arloff, Andrew Maybury, Marian Carty, Brent Cutler, Calvin Tucker, Mike Hallinan.
In 2016 the Communist Party of Britain EC endorsed the following Commission convenors who subsequently took up their positions: Mark O'Neill (Anti-austerity & People’s Charter), Tony Conway (Anti-Racism Anti-Fascism), Mike Quille (Culture), Chris Guiton (Economics), Robert Wilkinson (Education), Robert Wilkinson (Anti-EU & Popular Sovereignty), Graham Stevenson (Communist History Group), John Foster (International), Bill Greenshields (Political Education & Cadre Development), Joanne Stevenson (Peace), Tommy Morrison (Unemployment), Liz Payne (Women).
The editors, Simon Meddick, Liz Payne and Phil Katz would like to express our thanks to all the contributors to this volume of Red Lives, who have given their time and work freely in the interests of ensuring these personal histories could be shared to inspire others.
Personal recollections and connections have been the principal source for the writers of these biographies, which makes this collection so special. Therefore our thanks go to: Kolya Abramsky, Bill Adam, Mary Aldridge, Brian Allbutt, Arthur Attwood, Meic Birtwistle, Annie Banham, Martin Brown, John Campbell, Colin Carritt, Jennie Chesterton, Joe Clark, Tony Conway, Andy Croft, Mary Davis, Lesley Discum, Megan Dobney, Lorraine Douglas, Paul Dunn, John Ellison, Dan Evans, Ann Field, John Foster, John Fox, Susan Galloway, Tom Gill, Alex Gordon, Bill Greenshields, Robert Griffiths, Liane Groves, Anita Halpin, Jonathan Havard, David Horsley, Pat Jay, Ben Jay, Cad Jones, Roger Jones, Meirian Jump, Chris Kaufman, Phil Katz, Ken Keable, George Kerr, Tam Kirby, Peter Lazenby, Martin Levy, Eleanor Lewington, Alex Maxwell, Rosie McGregor, Bevis Miller, Laura Miller, Tommy Morrison, Kevan Nelson, Cynthia Oughton, Liz Payne, Mike Pentelow Evan Pritchard, Mike Quille, Neil Rafeek, Ruth Rickman-Williams, Jane Rosen, Jane Scott, Tom Sibley, Dr. Mike Squires, Carol Stavris, Dave Stavris Graham Stevenson, Keith Stoddart, Robert Streader, Ruth Styles, The Vale of Leven History Project, Mike Vine, Michael Walker, Lynne Walsh, Robert Wilkinson, Jim Whyte, Tanya Wills, Anita Wright, Nick Wright.