Robert Smith (Kentucky)
Kentucky Jobs with Justice leadership, as of 2014;
Executive Director - Bonifacio Aleman
Board of Directors
- Thomas Pearce, Co-Chair, Beyond Coal Campaign, Kentucky Sierra Club
- Robert Smith, Co-Chair, SEIU 32BJ NCFO
- Tammy Berlin, Secretary, Jefferson County Teachers Association
- Jackie Floyd, Treasurer, Community
- Harold Embry, UFCW Local 227
- Lillian Williamson, Coalition of Black Trade Unionists
- Donald Duncan, Community
- Bryan Burns, Community/Student
- Bill Londrigan, KY AFL-CIO
- John Paul Wright, Community
- Lawrence Winburn, Jr., LiUNA Local 576
Jobs with Justice Kentucky Chapter July 19, 2014.
Have you picked up your copy of Action Lines -Summer 2014 edition (our newsletter)?
HINT: you can pick up copies on Monday, July 21st at Smokey's Bean between 7am-5pm!.
- SocialJustice — with David O'Brien Suetholz, John Paul Wright, DeeAnn Flaherty, Brent McKim, Barbie Helton, Tia Kurtisnger-Edison, Brian O'Neill, Tammy Berlin, Alicia Hurle, Jackie Floyd, Emma Dill, Lillian Williamson, Will Emmons, Sarah Zarantonello, Michele Hemenway, Shantii Waybrieal, Larry Hovekamp, Sandy Balsley Mayes, Donald Duncan, Jennifer Jewell, Pam Newman, Betty Jean Parsons Johnson, Teresa McGeeney, Becki Winchel, Dave Nothere, Debi Baldwin, Barbara Boyd, Erica Wilen O'Brien, Richard Becker, Robert Smith, SayRah Wilburn-Clark, Thomas Edward Pearce, Sarah Garrett, Netra Edwards, Jaison Ashley Gardner, Harold Embry, Neal Cotton, Eliot Zellers, Voting Rights for Former Felons - Kentucky and Service Workers for Justice.