Rebecca Rubin is currently wanted by the FBI for "Conspiracy to Commit Arson of United States Government Property And Of Property Used in Interstate Commerce; Conspiracy To Destroy An Energy Facility; Arson Of A Building; Attempted Arson Of A Building."
Wanted by the FBI
On January 19, 2006, a federal grand jury in Eugene, Oregon, indicted Rebecca J. Rubin on multiple charges related to her alleged role in a domestic terrorism cell. Rubin was charged with two conspiracy violations related to seventeen incidents and two counts of arson. These crimes occurred in Oregon and date back to 1997. Many of the crimes she is accused of participating in were claimed to be committed by the Earth Liberation Front (ELF) or the Animal Liberation Front (ALF).
- Date(s) of Birth Used: April 18, 1973
- Place of Birth: Unknown (Believed to be Canada)
- Height: 5'5" to 5'8"
- Weight: 130 to 145 pounds
- NCIC: W518733972
- Occupation: Activist, Wildlife Care
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Hazel
- Sex: Female
- Race: White
- Nationality: Unknown (Believed to be Canadian)
- Remarks: Rubin may have returned to Canada in 2005. She may have light facial hair.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $50,000 for information leading to the arrest of Rebecca J. Rubin. She should be considered armed and dangerous and an escape risk.