Studied at Colima University.
Raysuli Williams is involved in Red Guards - Los Angeles.
Los Angeles Supports the Kurdish Resistance!
Red Guards - Los Angeles organized a meeting 5055 Wilshire Blvd,Los Angeles, Thursday 13 August 2015, "Los Angeles Supports the Kurdish Resistance!".
- After the continued attacks on Kurdish resistance fighters and their supporters in Kurdish territories occupied by Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran, international calls have been made for organizations to act in solidarity with the courageous Kurds in their fight for national liberation and self determination.
- The revolutionaries of the PKK, YPG, YPJ, PJAK, YRK and other groups are involved in an armed struggle against the reactionary states in the Middle East and the reactionary Daesh (“Islamic” State).
- International League of Peoples' Struggle - ILPS Southern California (ILPS-Southern California), the Black Rose Anarchist Federation / Federación Anarquista Rosa Negra, Red Guards - Los Angeles (of the Liaison Committee for a New Communist Party Party), the Indigenous Peoples Liberation Party - Califas Region ( IPLP-Califas Region) and other organizations call upon as many progressive groups who uphold national liberation and self determination for all oppressed peoples to come out Thursday, Aug. 13 in front of the Turkish Consulate of Los Angeles to rally and protest the reactionary and oppressive Republic of Iraq, Iran, Syria and especially Turkey.
- Biji Rojava! Rohava lives!
Those signalling intention to attend on the Whenever page for the event included Agus Supriyanto, Jane Shi, Isil Guler, Heval Kobani, Marcos Caloca, Jeff Cerny, Joaquin Cienfuegos, Juan Pablo Guevara, Ricardo Lomeli, Maria Lorena Barros, Nicky Danesh, Beatriz Tzintzuni, Tonalpohualli Ah Tabai-Zacatzontli Arevalos, Dylan Schwayne, Jocelyne Gomez, Raysuli Williams, David Sheng, Michael DeHart, Alan Warsaw, Johnathan Rivera, Heather Mews, Erica Segura, Bases D. Madera, Jaye Jo, Vedric Saran, Eli Rusakov, Jon Laks, Hawzhin Azeez, Joel Palacios, Chaac Anubes, Katie J. Neverr, Alfredo Murillo, Victoria Velasco, Tony Bautista, Garrick Ruiz, Sayid Nim, Nuri Nuri, JulioMarquez Montero, Seth Ashernasserpal, Robert Donald Weide, Xochipitzahua De Maiz, Yady Arroyo, Johnny Cash, Arîn-Xezal Nesari, Rast Kalo, Maryann Aguirre, Josefina La China, Danny Chavez, Abimael Lucio Sucio, Todd Everett Griffin, Facundo Rompe, Jose Diogo, Eric Asko Lara, Jorge Rivas, Khang Tran, .
ILPS 5th International Assembly SoCal Reportback
3626 E 5th St,Los Angeles Sunday 31 January 2016, organized by Bayan Southern CA. ILPS 5th International Assembly Southern California Reportback.
- In November 2015, members of community organizations from Southern California attended the ILPS 5th International Assembly in Manila, Philippines, where they met organizers from over 40 countries committed to fighting global imperialism, neoliberalism, and U.S. militarization.
Those indicating attendance on Wherevent included Scott Scheffer, Facundo Rompe, Freddie Spruell, Fidel Agcaoili, Jewelle Dela Cruz, Jennifer Amparo Carcamo, Vito Perez, Paula Abad, Janelle Viray, Celine Qussiny, Nancy Zuniga, Geno Fernandez, Juan Pablo Guevara, Andrew Esposo, Samantha Pineda, Steven Osuna, Dang Da Wei, Bev Tang, Taylor Thomas, Kooper Caraway, Jodi Scofield, Sam Beutler, Rudy Liporada, Ivan Penetrante, Gilbert A. Portillo, Dominico Vega, Alex Marroquin, Diana Sandoval, Arnie Saiki, Ast Aten-Khepera Nut, Eric Tandoc, Raysuli Williams,Cynthia Guardado, Diane Hirsch-garcia, Maridel Andrada, Steve Angeles, Michelle Mondia, Nicole Dumaguindin, Marisol Marquez, Terrie Cervas, Jason Martinez, Kuusela Hilo, Richard Cano, Nikole Cababa.