VNM Organizing Academy April '13
Members of the Virginia New Majority Organizing Academy April '13 closed Facebook group, accessed November 17, 2017 included Rapheal Randall.
DUMP TRUMP, DEFEAT RACISM AND MISOGYNY, BUILD THE LEFT was an open letter to the left from 47 grassroots organizers. October 17, 2016.
- A lot of us see something really clearly, but few of us—radical and revolutionary organizers—are willing to say it out loud.
- So we’re going to say it. Defeating Trump in the presidential election is a top priority for the left. And at a minimum, that means mobilizing voters for Hillary Clinton in swing states even if you vote for another candidate in a safe state. We’ve got to beat Trump and Trumpism while building movements that will fight, resist and disrupt a Clinton administration that will be militaristic and pro-corporate...
- As we mentioned at the beginning, defeating Trump is not enough. We need movements strong enough to fight a Clinton administration on several fronts—whether Israel/Palestine, free trade agreements, climate change, a $15 minimum wage, or the prison-industrial complex. And neutralizing the appeal of the far right means we need to both strengthen our movements for racial justice and win over white workers to a progressive class politics as an alternative to Trump’s racist economic nationalism. Finally, we need to build a left that can help anchor a visionary alternative to corporate Democrats. It won’t be easy, but we’ve come this far. Let’s defend what we’ve got in this election, and keep our eye on collective liberation.
Signatories included Rapheal Randall, youth organizer.
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing, was a nationwide conference call organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday October 30, 2016.
- What's the nature of this right-wing threat? What has this election cycle changed about the political terrain we're fighting on? How do we need to prepare for whats coming after the election? Hear about these crucial questions from our panel of top political strategists, including Nelini Stamp, Bill Fletcher, Jr., Linda Burnham, and Sendolo Diaminah.
Those indicating interest in attending, on Facebook included Rapheal Randall.
Youth United for Change
Ron Whitehorne December 18, 2016 ·
Hanging out with Youth United for Change at a great event with the members and supporters last night. Over 25 years old and stronger than ever. Proud to have been a part of it all these years and now stepping off the board but still down to support the vision. Pictured here with Cecilia Rivera, office manager, Saxon Nelson, Board President, and Rapheal Randall, Executive Director.
- We both joined LeftRoots because we knew that our local movement work was important but not enough, and because we believe the Left needs a coherent national strategy if it is serious about building the power to transform and govern society. But we didn’t imagine that we would actually be developing ourselves as revolutionary strategists! Who imagines THAT?!
LeftRoots strategy team, October 2017.
LeftRoots Strategy Lab Advance Team
LeftRoots Strategy Lab Advance Team, 2019.
- “The Germinator”
- M “Iron Chef”
- Merle “The Marxist Personal Trainer” Ratner
- Milena “The Architect” Velis
- Rapheal “The Warrior Heart” Randall
- Steve “The Bard” and “The Mechanic” Meacham
- S “The Bat with the Bad Knees”
- Steve “Lighter of Paths” Williams
- Toussaint “The Revolutionary Excavator” Losier
215 People’s Alliance
215 People’s Alliance May 16, 2015:
3 DAYS LEFT. Rapheal Randall, youth organizer:
"I am looking forward to putting Philadelphia on a more progressive track by voting for the #VoteJustice slate. I understand that by voting for these individuals, we can help establish better organizing conditions for workers who are severely underpaid, youth who feel alienated and marginalized within their own schools...
- FB Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing Went 109
- [LeftRoots FB October 18, 2017]