Early NAM leadership
In 1971, the New American Movement National Interim Committee was composed of:
- Lynn North, Ann Arbor Mich.
- Harry Boyte, Chapel Hill, No. Carolina
- Martha Williams, Wash. DC
- Harold Henderson, Peoria, Ill.
- Marjorie Fields, New York City
- Staughton Lynd, Chicago, Ill
- Diana Adams, Cleveland, Ohio
- Frank Speltz, Davenport Iowa
Travelers for NAM:
National Fight Back Conference
Randy Bregman was a DC delegate to the October League's December 1975 "National Fight Back Conference" in Chicago.
- New American Movement newspaper Vol. 1/No. 2 1971