- 1 Career/activism
- 2 Arizona Democratic Party Progressive Caucus
- 3 Communist Party?
- 4 Young communists
- 5 Article in Peoples World
- 6 National Party Building Conference
- 7 Sinema team
- 8 Sinema connection
- 9 Anti-capitalist
- 10 Socialist
- 11 Lucha Arizona people
- 12 Maricopa County Young Democrats
- 13 Arizona Students Association
- 14 Arizona Student Association 38th Annual LobbyCon
- 15 Greater Phoenix for Bernie Sanders - 2016
- 16 Arizona for Bernie Sanders
- 17 Feel the Bern
- 18 Bernie delegates
- 19 Somos America Coalition 2016 Leadership
- 20 Fight for $15
- 21 Arizona Democratic Party activists
- 22 Kirkpatrick for Arizona
- 23 Field Organizers
- 24 Ruben Gallego connection
- 25 Arizona DSA Facebook group
- 26 Progressive Democrats of America
- 27 Young Progressives Demanding Action
- 28 PDA Arizona
- 29 Peoples Summit 2017
- 30 Risking arrest for a clean DREAM Act
- 31 CAIR connection
- 32 CAIR training
- 33 District 18 Democrats
- 34 Remembering Todd Wiandt
- 35 Somos America Coalition
- 36 Backing Navarette
- 37 Progressive candidates
- 38 References
Patrick Morales served as Field Director at "Dr. Matt Heinz for Congress". He previously worked for Kyrsten Sinema. Lives in Tempe, Arizona. Longtime Communist Party USA supporter and probable member.
- Co-Owner and Co-Founder at Shutter Proof Marketing
- President of the Hispanic & Native American Caucus at Arizona School Boards Association
- Chair of the Tri-District Finance Committee at Tempe Elementary School District
- Statewide Organizing Director at Progressive Democrats of America
- Governing Board Member at Tempe Elementary School District
- Arizona Students' Association, Board Chair & Finance Director · February 2012 to present · Phoenix, Arizona
- Somos America Coalition, Executive Board Member-Secretary · Phoenix, Arizona
- Arizona Democratic Party, Regional Field Director · March 2016 to November 2016 · Phoenix, Arizona
- Devin Del Palacio for AZ State Representative LD19, Field Director · March 2016 to August 2016 · Avondale, Arizona
- Bernie Sanders for President, Political Operative · June 2015 to March 22, 2016
- Maricopa County Young Democrats, Vice President · 2015 to 2016
Arizona Democratic Party Progressive Caucus
Patrick Morales January 26:
Honored to have been unanimously voted in as Co-Chair of the Arizona Democratic Party's Progressive Caucus.
- Our concept of the revolutionary process and building broad unity against the right and for peoples needs is more relevant than ever, as is the importance of a larger Communist Party.
- In 2020 Tony Pecinovsky will be on the ballot for Alderman in St. Louis. Perhaps there are coalition tickets forming in other cities where we can put forward one of our own.
- In Texas we had five candidates in the primaries who got a quarter million votes for US Senate and plans to run again. In the general election Penny Morales Shaw ran for county commissioner in a Republican area and got 45% of the vote in a great campaign with union support.
- In Arizona, in addition to races at every level, in Tempe Patrick Morales came in first for re-election to the School Board.
Earchiel Lee Johnson December 19, 2015 ·
Article in Peoples World
Patrick Morales contributed an article to the Peoples World, "Long lines in Arizona Primary reflect intentional voter suppression" March 29, 2016:
Peoples World bio:
Patrick Morales is the Vice-President of the Tempe Elementary School District and President of the Hispanic and Native Caucus for the Arizona School Boards Association. Morales is also an activist for change and a community organizer. Morales fulfills his commitment to the community by being heavily involved in education policy work from the local to the state and national levels, and serving on numerous boards and organizations, including the Arizona Students’ Association's Executive Board, Somos America Executive Board and Progressive Democrats of America.
National Party Building Conference
Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 12 PM – 6 PM EST
Join Communist Party activists and members in a national conference. You can register here https://tinyurl.com/ycdouk3y
The conference will take place November 11th to 12th to plan our work in the fight against the Trump Administration and its white supremacist ruling class backers. Find information here about how to participate. http://www.cpusa.org/2017-national-party-building-conference-resist-organize-vote-grow/
The conference will be streamed from Chicago to regional meetings in New Haven, Los Angeles, and Orlando. Whether you’re on the East Coast, West Coast, in the MIdwest or the South, you’ll be able to participate.
Those invited on Facebook included Patrick Morales.
Kyrsten Sinema November 21, 2012 ·
THANK YOU! Final vote counts were completed last night and we won by a margin of 10,251 votes -- proof that the force of our community is stronger than political cynicism and more powerful than millions of dollars of the negative advertising against us.
Patrick Morales, Kyrsten Sinema, November 1, 2014.
"Thorpe's lack of awareness about Americans under 40 shows us just how far the Republican party is removed from what is actually happening," said Patrick Morales, the 25-year-old organizing director of Progressive Democrats of Arizona. "To assume anyone under 40 just doesn't understand politics is to assume you will still be in office after they vote."
"Socialism is inherent in the American fabric," pointed out Patrick Morales, a self-described leftist who also sits on the Tempe school board. Along with public education, institutions like the post office, Social Security, Medicare, and public libraries are socialist in theory, if not in name.
If socialists actually were running the #RedForEd movement, it might look a lot more radical. Morales, the Tempe Elementary School Board member, was critical of the teachers' decision to hold "walk-ins," which he views as counter-revolutionary. Just prior to the strike starting on April 26, teachers wore red and rallied before going to work as normal.
"You're walking into the system that's oppressing you," Morales said.
He also thinks that the leaders of the movement should have pushed Governor Doug Ducey and the legislature further, and not been so quick to accept a deal.
The typical labor negotiation tactic is "asking for a $100 and getting $50," he said. "But they’re getting $20."
Plus, he said, the teachers should have enlisted more community support. What if, he suggested, all the unionized workers at Sky Harbor had walked out in solidarity, completely shutting down the airport?
Lucha Arizona people
Lucha Arizona November 10, 2015;
Today, we made history!
Thank you to all the community, organizations, and elected officials, volunteers but above all, thank you to the brave and courageous workers who are standing up for all workers in the country for the #fightfor15 — with Pita J. Samayoa, , Anabel Maldonado, Yosselin Benavides, Xochitl Rayas, Viridiana Hernandez, Natacha Chavez, Anel Luisa Mercado, Patrick Morales, Andrea Adum, Raquel Teran, Ian Danley, Araceli Becerra, Ken Chapman, Esmeralda Garcia, Richard Andrade, Tomas E. Robles, Jr., Cristina Gallardo-Sanidad, Aldo Gonzalez, Chris Fleischman, Antonio Valdovinos and Michael Angulo at LUCHA - Living United for Change in Arizona.
Maricopa County Young Democrats
Maricopa County Young Democrats November 14, 2015 ·
Arizona Students Association
Arizona Students Association February 4, 2016.
Arizona Students Association, February 21, 2016;
Arizona Student Association 38th Annual LobbyCon
Channel Powe, February 21, 2016 ·
Arizona Student Association (ASA) 38th Annual LobbyCon. We just had a dynamic presentation from Mr. Ryan D Winkle! #GoASA — with Ryan D. Winkle, Kika Varela-Winkle, Patrick Morales and Michael Martinez at ASU Memorial Union.
Greater Phoenix for Bernie Sanders - 2016
Patrick Morales February 9, 2016.
The impending doom face* discussing higher education and K-12 with Bernie Sanders . #FeelTheBern #Bernie2016
Arizona for Bernie Sanders
Belen Sisa February 23, 2016;
With Dru Talero, Shayna Stevens, Bren Pantilione, Jose Miranda, Tomas E. Robles, Jr., Channel Powe, Dan O'Neal, Jesus Gonzalez Jauregui, Chris Fleischman, Patrick Morales, Aldo Gonzalez and Alejandra Gomez at Our Revolution - Arizona for Bernie Sanders.
Feel the Bern
Belen Sisa March 23, 2016;
No matter what, we've made history together. Thank you all for the unbelievable experience, we truly gave it our all. #AZForBernie #FeelTheBern — with Michelle Armer, Renu Kaur Sidhu, Jose Miranda, Shannon Spellman, Martin Vega, Joe Murphy, Annie Podk, Kassandra Alvarez, Michael Martinez, Julio Caesar, Julio D. Zuniga, Mark Cardenas, Todd Wiandt, Patrick Morales, Hector Rivera, Caesar Vargas, Erika Andiola, Lupita Arreola, Carlos A. Sanchez Savinon, Angel Fernandez, Maria Castro and Warren Jason, Jr. at The Vig Fillmore.
Arizona Democrats of Legislative District 18 April 16, 2016.
Somos America Coalition 2016 Leadership
- Roberto Reveles - Founding President
- Hector Yturralde - Past President
- Lydia Guzman - Past President
- Luis Avila - Past President
- Daniel Rodriguez - Past President
- Margarito Blancas - Past President
- Dr. Manuel Hernandez - President
- Johny Lozoya - Arizona Latino Arts & Culture Center
- Irene Chavez - LULAC
- Joanne Scott Woods - Arizona Communities for Change
- Rosa Maria Soto - ADAC
- Ralph Martinez - Arizona Hispanic Community Forum
- Alejandra Gomez - LUCHA
- Patrick Morales - Board member
- Angel Lucena - Board member — with Rosa Maria Soto Castro, Patrick Morales, Sheila Ryan and Roberto Reveles.
Fight for $15
Rep. Isela Blanc April 18, 2016;
Arizona Democratic Party activists
Patrick Morales May 16, 2016;
The dream team, no big deal.
- ADP #Vote — with Jon Sutton, Mark Peckham, Sam Sheridan, Chris Walker, Sierra Yamanaka, Alison Marciniak, Keith Brekhus, Abigail Rose O'Brien, Jacob McIntosh, Clay Pilcher, Kelly Langford and Stan Williams at Arizona Democratic Party Headquarters.
Kirkpatrick for Arizona
Michelle Robertson, May 21, 2016.
Patrick Morales June 4, 2016;
Our first wave of Field Organizers has come to town! #ADP
Please tag whoever I missed! — with Ryan Mulcahy, Jacob McIntosh, Seth Lounsbury, Joey Postiglione, Mitzi Epstein, Jon Sutton, Justin Tyler Williams, Alison Marciniak, Nina Morales, Sean Bowie, Max Meghan Toubman, Abby Olmstead, Cris Romero, Natalie Dunn, Cassidy Danielle, Chris Walker, Zaira Emiliana Livier, Eric Meyer, Robert Morus, Sierra Yamanaka, Cathy Hozian, Chula Robertson, Elizabeth Porter, Kelli Butler, Sonja Denton, Gabriel Acosta and Cesar Aguilar.
Ruben Gallego connection
CD7 Democrats August 17, 2016.
Arizona DSA Facebook group
Progressive Democrats of America
Progressive Democrats of America, February 26, 2017.
It's time to make sure all Americans have the health care services and medications we need and deserve!!!
Ian Schiffer, Cheryl Harris, Bill Honigman, Patrick Morales, Belen Sisa, Judy Hess, Conor Boylan, Aaron Mandell, Allan Affeldt, Donna Smith, Janis Kay, Russell Freedman, Sarah Mahler, Tom Tilden, Cameron Stempel, Michael Fox, Michael Thaller and Sharon Janis at Historic Plaza Hotel.
Young Progressives Demanding Action
Progressive Democrats of America February 28, 2017.
Young Progressives Demanding Action - Progressive Democrats of America Leadership Retreat — with Cameron Stempel, Keiko Tsuboi, Aaron Mandell, Patrick Morales, Nathan Siegel, Ian Schiffer and Belen Sisa at Historic Plaza Hotel.
Dan O'Neal September 5, 2016;
PDA table at today's Arizona AFL-CIO Labor Day breakfast. Thank you Rebekah Friend and all our brothers and sisters in the labor movement. — with Chula Robertson, Patrick Morales, Rebecca Dominguez, Adrian P. Fontes, Barbara Njos, Sara Joehnk, Isa ONeal, Bob Keiser, Cesar Aguilar and PDA Arizona.
Peoples Summit 2017
Patrick Morales June 14, 2017
Risking arrest for a clean DREAM Act
Shutter Proof Marketing June 1, 2018;
Arizona Students Association July 11, 2017;
We had a great time at the Bystander Intervention Training hosted by CAIR - Arizona last night. ✊️ — with Patrick Morales, Imraan Siddiqi, Shayna Stevens, Deedra Hill Abboud and Yolanda A. Medina Olague.
District 18 Democrats
Arizona Democrats of Legislative District 18. April 20 2018.
With CJ Briggle, LaDawn Stuben, Becky Scotney, Karyn Lathan, Patrick Morales, Ruth E. Levin, David Huff, Patrick Schiffer, Janie Hydrick, Kevin Patterson, David Boyles, Jeffrey Tucker, Rebecca Hinton and Joseph Seelye in Tempe, Arizona.
Remembering Todd Wiandt
PDA Arizona May 30 2018;
The community came to remember Todd today. Activists from the Arizona Dream Act Coalition, Democratic Socialists of America, Progressive Democrats of America and so much more. We all learned a lesson from Todd .......Show up, bring your smile and get to work. He taught us to always have each others back. What an amazing human being. We love you Todd Wiandt ! Forever with us in the fight and in our hearts! La lucha sigue compañero. — with Dan O'Neal, Franki Garza, Jessica Mendoza, Natacha Chavez, Cesar Aguilar, Isa ONeal, Camaron Stevenson, LaDawn Stuben, Osiel Ibarra, Patrick Morales, Lupe Conchas, Chula Robertson, Belen Sisa, Patti Serrano, Casey Boyd, Stephanie Marie Adames, William Nelson, Redeem Robinson II and Len Clark.
Somos America Coalition
Patrick Morales September 23, 2017;
Amazing night with the Somos America Coalition Board of Directors!
- SomosAmerica #Lucha — with Patrick Morales, Rosa Maria Soto Castro, Wade Austin Padgett, Abril Gallardo, Susie Corona, Sara Joehnk and Margarito Blancas at Great Arizona Puppet Theater.
Tony Navarrete April 6. 2018.
Thank you Board Member Monica Trejo and everyone who came out to support our campaign for State Senate in the West Valley. Very thoughtful of all of you. #EastMeetsWest #LD30 — with Reggie Carrillo, Katie Clemens, Alejandro Lozano, Christina Ngo, Brett Kennedy, Monica Trejo, Eryck Rogelio, Elora Diaz, Khadijah Muhammad, Matt Jewett, Teresa Silva, Elaissia Sears, Patrick Morales, Judy Davila and Larry L. Sandigo in Tempe, Arizona.
Patrick Morales July 21 ·
Ready for progressive change! Office opening! #ShutterProofMarketing #SPM (view on Instagram https://ift.tt/2JG1xpR) — with LaDawn Stuben, Stephanie Marie Adames, Matthew Marquez, Martin Quezada and Camaron Stevenson.
- CPUSA A history making, unity building election BY:JOELLE FISHMAN| NOVEMBER 26, 2018
- Phoenix New Times, Representative Bob Thorpe Is Worried That The Youths Are Converting To Socialism ANTONIA NOORI FARZAN | JANUARY 12, 2018
- Phoenix New Times, No, #RedForEd Isn't A Socialist Plot, But It Would Be Awesome If It Were ANTONIA NOORI FARZAN | MAY 4, 2018