One Pennsylvania unites low income and working class activists with the support of a broad coalition of community, labor, faith, and students’ organizations. Our members are workers, students, parents, seniors, people with disabilities, and retirees who are excited to learn, collaborate, and build power. Together, we tackle the fundamental economic justice and political participation problems of our community.
No matter the issue, we work to shift the balance of power into the hands of the people. We amplify community voices and offer leadership development and political education. We educate and mobilize our neighbors to become informed and active voters. We hold politicians accountable relentlessly. We campaign for good, family-sustaining jobs, strong and healthy communities, and corporate accountability.
- Erin Kramer is the Executive Director of One Pennsylvania.
- Angel Gober-Lead Organizer
- Aurica Hurst-Community Organizer
- Cecily Harwitt-Organizing Director
- Glenn Grayson-Lead Organizer
- James Cersonsky- Pennsylvania Student Power Network Director
- Jordan Malloy- Pennsylvania Student Power Network Organizer
- Leigh Marques- Pennsylvania Student Power Network Organizer
- Nia Arrington-Organizer
- Noel Webb-Operations Manager
- Roksana Borzouei-Organizer
- Ruth Howze-Organizer
- Salewa Ogunmefun-Political Director
- Suzy South-Organizer
- Valerie Allman-Organizer
- Shakiya Canty-Lead Organizer
- Vandelyn Waring-Organizer