Missouri Progressive Vote Coalition
Missouri Progressive Vote Coalition (Pro-Vote) is a statewide coalition of forty labor unions and community groups founded in 1992 to give grassroots organizations the tools to engage their membership in the public policy process.
Pro-Vote and our member groups work on a wide variety of issues, including quality public education, quality & affordable health care access, workplace safety, environmental protection, living wage, civil rights, gun safety, reproductive rights, lesbian / gay / bisexual / transgendered rights, and pay equity.
- Pro-Vote and our member groups work to elect progressive candidates by fostering grassroots political action. Specifically, we recruit & train candidates, target progressive candidates in legislative elections, provide technical assistance to candidates and coalition partners, identify campaign staff, assist coalition partners in campaigns to increase effectiveness, mobilize volunteers, & coordinate campaign resources.
As of 2010;
- Julie Terbrock—Program Director
- Morgan Brammer—Operations Director
- Ashli Bolden—Civic Engagement Coordinator
- Adam Seehaver—Communications and Grant Coordinator
- Claudia Netter– Administrative and Development Coordinator
- Mindy Brissey—Kansas City Regional Organizer
- Kay Mills—Springfield Regional Organizer
- Keith Tubbs—St. Louis Regional Organizer
- Jane Whitesides—Mid-Missouri Regional Organizer