- Studied Interdisiplinary Social Sciences at Stony Brook University
- Went to Stuyvesant High School
- FWC Permitted Volunteer at Coastal Wildlife Club
- Retired Technology Evangelist & Road Warrior at The Beach
- Former Candidate at Sarasota County Charter Review Board
Democratic Progressive Caucus of Florida March 9 2019:
Surprise, Susan Host Smith! DPC leaders from around the state surprised our outgoing President, Susan Smith, to thank her for her dedication to the Caucus! — with Pam French, Paul Stolc, Nancy Carola Jacobson, OnDrew Hartigan, Wendy Sejour, Mario Piscatella, Michael Calderin, Susan Host Smith, Hillary Keyes, William Bliss, Mike Shlasko, Claire Snyder-Hall, Mitchell Stollberg, Jessica Vaughn and Denise Lombardi.
With Mike Shlasko, Susan Smith, Paul Edward Anarumo, Pj Espinal, Mario Piscatella, Paul Truman, Denise Lombardi, Miguel Valdez, Anna Breedlove, Seth Alexander Smith, Nancy Carola Jacobson, Monica P. DePaul, Mitchell Stollberg, Maria Hernandez, Wendy Sejour, Lisa Murano, Sara Doyle McFadden, Beau Robichaux, Tom Wells, Gayle Morgan, Katy Burnett, Harvey Ward, Marilyn Cappiello, Vicki Roush, Michael Calderin and Iris Burke.
This is a closed members-only group for the Sarasota-Charlotte Democratic Progressive Caucus a chapter of the Democratic Progressive Caucus of Florida and chartered by the Florida Democratic Party. 
- Sarasota-Charlotte Democratic Progressive Caucus
- Donald R. Diddams
- Diane Van Duzer White
- Dick Stammer
- Mike Shlasko