Midwest Social Forum
The Midwest Social Forum (MWSF) is an annual gathering of grassroots organizations, community activists, workers, educators, students, artists, and others committed to developing effective strategies for progressive social, economic, and political change that was founded in 1983.
The Radical Philosophy Association helped launch Midwest Radical Scholars & Activists Conference in Chicago on the theme "Challenging the New World Order," 1200 participants in 120 sessions on October 19 through 21, 1990 (23 organized by the RPA).
Midwest Radical Scholars and Activists Conference
The 2006 forum was held July 6-9.
The 2007 forum was held June 27-July 1.
The 2008 forum was held March 28-30.
- Midwest Social Forum website
- 8th Annual Midwest Radical Scholars & Activists Conference, New Ground
- "Midwest Radical Schoolars and Activists"
- RPA chronology
- Midwest Social Forum
- http://www.peoplesworld.org/radfest-2002/, PW RadFest 2002, by: Fred Gaboury, June 14 2002]
- Web archive of 2003 RadFest/Midwest Social Forum information
- Web archive of 2004 RadFest/Midwest Social Forum information
- Web archive of 2005 RadFest/Midwest Social Forum information
- Article about 2006 forum
- 2007 forum information
- 2008 forum information