U.S. Peace Council sponsor
1980s U.S. Peace Council Executive Board
In 2008 Brit Tzedek (Jewish Alliance for Justice and Peace) was represented at the Democratic National Convention by a Denver chapter delegation -- Mark Belkin, Rabbi Stephen Booth-Nadav, Les Canges, Sara Jackson, and Randall Kuhn. They attended a number of events, several at the invitation of the National Jewish Democratic Council. These included:
- Middle East Policy and Jewish Community Outreach Discussion
- Reception and cocktail party for Jewish Democratic members of Congress
- "Can the Next President Make the Middle East Irrelevant?" - a panel/discussion sponsored by the New American Foundation
- Square Table Discussion on "Practicing Politics with Jewish Values"
- Reception hosted by JStreet.
- "This was an important opportunity for Brit Tzedek to make its presence known and to build relationships in a more personal way."
- Mark Belkin, Lakewood, CO
- INFORMATION DIGEST, NOVEMBER 1979
- USPC conference brochure Yale University November 8-10, 1985