Marilicus Zhang is a New York City activist.
CUNY Board of Trustees protest
- NEW YORK CITY – CUNY students call for a protest picket on the afternoon of Monday, June 25 outside the regular meeting of the CUNY Board of Trustees, when the Board will give massive pay raises to CUNY administrators, including a quarter-million dollar pay raise (54%) to Chancellor Goldstein.
- CUNY is denying admission to more and more Black and Latino students based on its so-called rising "academic standards," while Baruch College's Zicklin School of Business was recently caught fixing the grades of failing students who work for Wall Street firms. CUNY uses one set of "academic standards" to deny admission to working-class Black and Latino students and fudges another set of "academic standards" for Wall Street executives whose tuition is paid for by their firms. Despite these twin scandals, the paper-pushing non-producing parasites on the Board are planning to congratulate administrators with outrageous salary increases on June 25.
- Join the Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee on June 25 to protest against these outrages!
Those indicating their intention to attend on the Whenever website notice of the event were Tajh Danielle Sutton, Irving Apantenco, Jose Garcia , Alfred Ortiz, AJ Venkat, Manny Jalonschi, Caroline Wong, Aaron Samsel, Aubeen Lopez, Larry Hales, Owusu-Chief Anane, Christine Culpepper De Ruiz, Armide Jean Noel, Rey Valentin, Avrilage Aliss, Tasneem Aljayyousi, Ben Becker, Josephine Kirata Chumpitaz, Álvaro Franco, Skanda Kadirgamar, Taiquan Wells, Moises Delgado, Meli LaSalle, Mascella Napoli, Tommy Maggio, Khalil Vasquez, Agust Freeman, Yves Nibungco, Terance Podolski, Kazembe Balagun, Juan Cho, Devin Anahuac Marcia, Erick Moreno , Far Han, Emmanuel Pardilla, Ben Fredericks, Freddy Bastone, Eric Del Barrio Nava, Emilio Guari, Diego Hernandez, Robert O'Connor, Randy Sidberry, Manuel Tejada, Viejo Chuleta , Marilicus Zhang, Brian Hudson, Larry Davis, Resa Del Sol, Erika Jacome, Cecelia Adams, Aminah Wallace, Stephanie Buendia, Naveen Naqvi, Josefina La China. 
"Morales / Shakur Center" student suspensions event
On October 28, 2013, a City College administrator suspended Tafadar Sourov and Khalil Vasquez, two students who led demonstrations against the administration’s illegal raid and seizure of the Guillermo Morales / Assata Shakur Community Center. The Morales / Shakur Center is a space that has existed at City College for more than 20 years and was first won in 1989 through a mass student strike and occupations throughout CUNY.
- In response to the attacks on our student leaders, students and community say: WE ARE NOT AFRAID. Repression will not end the campaign to save the Morales / Shakur Center or the broader struggle to liberate CUNY for the people. Hundreds on campus and in the community will follow their example. Any punitive measures against Taffy and Khalil will only be a lesson to the people that the CCNY administration dismisses the people’s concerns and that the people must escalate their mass actions.
- Taffy and Khalil are fighting for the people, defending the last autonomous campus space that serves the community and defending the legacy of the people’s revolutionary heroes. THE PEOPLE MUST DEFEND TAFFY AND KHALIL. The people cannot stand aside and look as the City College administration attempts to isolate them and promote fake sellout student leaders who want to negotiate away the Center. The Center was won through struggle and will be reclaimed through struggle.
Revolutionary Student Coordinating Committee organized a meeting in Edgewater, 160 Convent Avenue,New York, Friday 8 November 2013, to organize resistance. Those indicating their willingness to attend on the Whenever website included Marilicus Zhang.