Lee Matsueda is a Massachusetts activist. He joined the Alternatives for Community & Environment staff in October 2005, after serving as an ACE Board member for one year. He is a graduate of Brandeis University and holds a MS degree in the Environmental Studies Advocacy and Organizing Program from Antioch New England Graduate School.
Previous to ACE, Lee was a community organizer for almost three years with the Greater Four Corners Action Coalition (GFCAC) in Dorchester. While at the GFCAC, his efforts included campaign work to gain access to rapid transit along the Fairmount line commuter rail corridor, and Boston Schoolyard Initiative projects at the Sara Greenwood K-8 Middle School and the former William E. Endicott Elementary School.
Doyle Canning December 20, 2010:
- Kalila Barnett, Executive Director
- Caroline Casey, TRU Community Organizer
- Richard Juang, Interim Staff Attorney
- Celina Lee, Membership and Communications Coordinator
- Lee Matsueda, Political Director
- Patricia Nixon, Bookkeeper and Office Manager
- Olmis Sanchez, REEP Adult Coordinator
- John Walkey, Development Manager
- Tyree Ware, REEP Organizer