Landon Willaim Howard
- Studied Social Work and Peace studies at University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Studied at UT Chattanooga
- Went to Ooltewah High School
Appalachian Transition Fellowship
Ash-Lee Henderson November 11, 2013 ·
TOMORROW! Be there! #spreadtheword — with Dominique Pennington, Miles Dougherty, Napoleon Williams, Karl Epperson, Patrick Kellogg, Baris Gursakal, Patricia Bazemore, Michael L. Feely, Shelley L. King, Jr., Michael Kelly, Dennis Milton Clark, Tenesha M. Irvin, Madeleine Dougherty, Angela Sweet, Brett Pike, Jason Hurd, Dwight Harrison, Rachel Rudi, Laurie Perry Vaughen, Willie McClendon, Rushelle Frazier, Terry Davis, Ann Law, Marcus Patrick Ellsworth, Beth Foster, Fr. Michael Cummins, Mark Gilliland, Jared Story, Cazembe Jackson, Valerie Radu, Landon Willaim Howard, Patricia Combs, Rebekah Mawuko, Taurus Hinton and Annika Hampton.
Campaigning for Chokwe Lumumba, 2014
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing, was a nationwide conference call organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday October 30, 2016.
- What's the nature of this right-wing threat? What has this election cycle changed about the political terrain we're fighting on? How do we need to prepare for whats coming after the election? Hear about these crucial questions from our panel of top political strategists, including Nelini Stamp, Bill Fletcher, Jr., Linda Burnham, and Sendolo Diaminah.
Those indicating they would attend, on Facebook included Landon Willaim Howard.
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward was a phone in webinar organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization in the wake of the 2016 election.
- Now what? We’re all asking ourselves that question in the wake of Trump’s victory. We’ve got urgent strategizing and work to do, together. Join Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson of the Movement for Black Lives and Freedom Road, Calvin Cheung-Miaw, Jodeen Olguin-Taylor of Mijente and WFP, Joe Schwartz of the Democratic Socialists of America, and Sendolo Diaminah of Freedom Road for a discussion of what happened, and what we should be doing to build mass defiance. And above all, how do we build the Left in this, which we know is the only solution to the crises we face?
- This event will take place Tuesday November 15, 2016 at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central/6pm Pacific.
Those saying they would attend, on Facebook included Landon Willaim Howard.