Kim DeFranco is a Minnesota activist.
We've Carried The Rich For 240 Years! Let's Get Them Off Our Backs!
We've Carried The Rich For 240 Years! Let's Get Them Off Our Backs! is the name of a 2016 Facebook group for folk to exchange views and memories of the Revolutionary Union/Revolutionary Communist Party/Revolutionary Workers Headquarters lineage of the '70s New Communist Movement.
- This group is for folks who were members of these groups or those who were “never actually in the RCP but I knew a lot of people who were.” Scholars, whether rigorous or casual, of the US left are also welcome.''
Members included Kim DeFranco
The Progressive Student News September 1989 issue contributors were Chris Babiarz, Lorelei Berndt, Tom Burke, Joe Burns, Kim DeFranco, Susan Gregson, Pat Kearns, Jennifer Leazer, Catherine Lundoff, Bruce Nestor, Caryl Sortwell, John Stonebarger, and Michael Turnure.
In 1992 Founding Signers of Freedom Road Socialist Organization front Italian-Americans for a Multicultural United States were;
- Tom Albanese, Progressive Student Network, Cleveland Ohio
- Michael Alcamo, consumer advocate/writer New York City
- John Allocca, labor activist Boston
- Michael Allocca, corporate manager New York City
- Pasquale Amendolia, professor Hostos Community College New York City
- Tom Angotti, housing analyst New York City
- Charles Bagli, journalist New York City
- John Calderone, community organizer New York City
- Eric Canepa, musicologist New York City
- Susan Cangiani, public school teacherNew York City
- Michael Castellano, computer analyst New York City
- Bill Cavellini, community activist Boston
- Don Cavellini, community activist North Carolina
- Clare Damio, teacher New York City
- Kim DeFranco, social worker Cleveland Ohio
- George De Stefano, writer New York City
- Gil Fagiani, CSW social worker New York City
- Peter Gambaccini, journalist New York City
- Theresa Gentile Horvath, physicians assistant New York City
- Ann Langone, labor activist Boston
- John Rocco Lombardi, college professor New York City
- Cathleen Spadafore McGuire ecofeminist activist New York City
- Colleen Spadafore McGuire tenant attorney New York City
- Michael Musto, columnist Village Voice New York City
- Phillip Nobile, writer Village Voice New York City
- Lee Ornati, community activist New York City
- Ralph Palladino, hospital worker New York City
- Michael Parenti, political scientist, writer Washington DC
- Joan Reale, public school teacher New York City
- Vittorio Repetto, chiropractor New York City
- Paul Di Rienzo, journalist New York City
- Albert Russo, haircutter New York City
- Cynthia Savo, communications specialist New Haven Connecticut
- Loretta Domenica Sibilia reproductive rights activist Washington DC
- Michaelangelo Signorile, journalist
- Joseph Simonetti, social worker
- Juliet Ucelli,
"Minneapolis: Celebrate May Day - International Workers Day 2015"
Sunday 26 April 2015, "Minneapolis: Celebrate May Day - International Workers Day 2015" organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization/FightBack!. Location TBA.
Those indicating attendance on Wherevent included Katherine Elizabeth, Jessica Schwartz, Steph Ross Taylor, Christina Field, Doug Jadzia Sembla, Mary Padilla Cristobal Aldana, Alisha Olson, Kim DeFranco, Jess Sundin, Cassandra Hendricks, Cherrene Horazuk, Julia Russ, Zandra Dee , Loretta VanPelt, Tracy Molm, Hannan Ayoub, Khin Oo, Tracey Plk, Kim Smith, Hoda Isak, Alexandra Vagac, Laura Hoffman, Meredith Aby-Keirstead, Jessie Gavilanes, Amy Selvius, Penelope Mace, Beatriz Hernandez, Marisol Marquez, Laye Kwamina-Barry, Cory Eggert, Lion Ras, Kuntal Chatterjee, Andy Carhart, Sean Orr, Rahul Choudhury Boro, Andrew McNally, Cleveland Savage, Jesus Estrada-Perez, Julio Alberto Martinez, Fern Figueroa, Ryan A. Smith, Joshua Cromarty, Brad Sigal, Tim Nolan, Edward Hahn, Cody Gilbert, Timmy McDonough, Mick Kelly, Jigme Ugen, Manuel Berduc.
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing, was a nationwide conference call organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday October 30, 2016.
- What's the nature of this right-wing threat? What has this election cycle changed about the political terrain we're fighting on? How do we need to prepare for whats coming after the election? Hear about these crucial questions from our panel of top political strategists, including Nelini Stamp, Bill Fletcher, Jr., Linda Burnham, and Sendolo Diaminah.
Those indicating interest in attending, on Facebook included Kim DeFranco.