Marxist Reading Group
Communist Party member
Keri Rautenkranz is Communist Party USA member.
Keri Rautenkranz wrote in 2014;
- The Communist Party of Greece appears to be falling into the same trap as the Left-Wing communists in Lenin's time, particularly those in Germany and Britain.
- Because of the gross errors and ultimate failure an uncompromising, purist approach generates, Lenin wrote a significant pamphlet on this. It is titled "Left-Wing Communism, an Infantile Disorder" where he points out the absurdity of a "no compromises" position and specifically recommends working within existing systems and governments to advance our goals.
People's Climate March
The Communist Party USA joined with hundreds of other organizations Sept. 21, 2014, - labor, youth, peace, justice, clergy, political organizations and international groups - in the largest climate march ever. Some 400,000 marched here just prior to the UN summit this week, a gathering of more than 120 world leaders tasked with developing a planet-wide approach to drastic reduction of greenhouse gases...
Keri Rautenkranz wrote;
- Speaking as a working person who has found the Party only recently, it is good to know that there is a real, rational political party that stands for our class interests rather than those of our exploiters. It was a great honor to march in the People's Climate March with my comrades, united against the main cause of climate change as well as many other major problems, Capitalism. 
What's race got to do with it?
"What's race got to do with it? Class, ethnicity and conflict in an evolving U.S. nation"
Sunday 15 February 2015, 20:00, Organized by : Communist Party USA
- Join us for a Sunday evening discussion of Lenin's analysis of nations and national oppression and their applicability to 21st century America. Joe Sims will facilitate.
Those indicating they would attend on Wherevent include Dee Myles, Casey Doyle, Michelle Kern, Keri Rautenkranz Barbara Russum, Christian L. Wade, Athena Matyear, Emily Nashoba Dykes, Abby Liz, Betty Smith, Kelly Sinclair, Kathleen Casey, Chris Reynolds, Charles Brown, Josh Leclair, Roberto J. Mercado, Emile Schepers, Christopher D. Sims, Abdol H. Banaei, Zachary Clereigh, David Bender, Earchiel Johnson, Dan Power, Ahmad Budi, Adam R. Raven, Kyle Ritzinger, John Milam, Estevan Nembhard, Adrian Felty Ken Heard, Jordan Stepleton, Badreldin Elfaisal, Daniel Sankey, Hasan İncedere, Armando Ramirez, Chris Elliott, Larry Burks II . 
New member phone bank
New member phone bank Public · Hosted by Communist Party USA.
Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 11 AM - 4 PM EDT
Your living room
- We're organizing a phonebank to our new members on Saturday and we need your help. The callfire service allow you to make the calls from home, using your smartphone, laptop or deskstop. You'll get a real charge from talking to them! Aint' nuthin like it!! Please click "going" if you can make calls! Thanks!
Those invited to participate on on Facebook included Keri Rautenkranz .
- MEETUPs, Marxist Reading Group December 23, 2013 · 6:00 PM Unity Center
- [http://peoplesworld.org/world-communist-parties-debate-strategy-for-the-road-ahead/ PW comments section, World communist parties debate strategy for the road ahead by: Susan Webb February 13 2014]
- PW comments, PW Red and green at People's Climate March by: Gabe Falsetta September 23 2014