"Which Way Is Left?"
Tuesday, July 1, 2008, the Brecht Forum, in association with Freedom Road Socialist Organization's pamphlet Which Way is Left? Theory, Politics, Organization and 21st-Century Socialism, this forum will focus on the above topic.
- Kazembe Balagun, writer, blackmanwithalibrary.com, Brecht Forum
- Herm Jerome, New York Study Group--Party/Study/Party
- Juliet Ucelli, Freedom Road Socialist Organization, OSCL
- Kamau Franklin, Malcolm X Grassroots Movement
Ear to the Ground Project
- We would like to express our deep respect and appreciation for everyone who took the time to talk with us, and the organizations that generously hosted us during our travels. Interviews were confidential, but the following people have agreed to have their names listed for this publication:
Most of those listed were connected to Freedom Road Socialist Organization.
Kamau Franklin was among those on the list. 
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing
Revolutionary Strategies to Beat the Rising Right Wing, was a nationwide conference call organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization, Sunday October 30, 2016.
- What's the nature of this right-wing threat? What has this election cycle changed about the political terrain we're fighting on? How do we need to prepare for whats coming after the election? Hear about these crucial questions from our panel of top political strategists, including Nelini Stamp, Bill Fletcher, Jr., Linda Burnham, and Sendolo Diaminah.
Those invited, on Facebook included Kamau Franklin.
From the Ungovernable website;
- We pledge to create a resistance movement that makes Trump unable to govern our oppression; unable to deceive the people, to make the people accept his reign of hatred. We refuse to give hatred a chance to govern, a chance to roll back civil and human rights, a chance to deport millions of people, a chance to create camps and registries for Muslims, a chance to expand the prison industrial complex, a chance to expand its drone wars, or a chance to turn back the gains won by our struggles.
- We pledge resistance to this renewed attack on our communities. As we resist, we will create new governing institutions, new economic relationships, and new ways of being human. What we will not do is sanction and/or normalize “overt” white supremacy.
- Let’s start now. Let’s make the so-called inauguration day a day to resist a day to be ungovernable and plan for a new future and new way.
- On January 20, self-organize a day of action. If possible don’t ask for permits assert your right to free speech and assembly, let it be a day of mass demonstrations, civil disobedience, and direct action and strikes.
- In the evening of January 20 at 6pm join us for a nationwide town-hall on what comes next in these times.
Endorsers included Malcolm X Grassroots Movement; Organization for Human Rights & Democracy; Kali Akuno; Kamau Franklin; Community Movement Builders; Lamis Deek; Al-Awda; Kazembe Balagun; Jed Brandt; Jared Ball; Rosa Clemente; Cliff Albright; Black Votes Matter Fund; Popular Resistance; Former Black Panthers - Dhoruba Bin-Wahad, Ashanti Alston.
Organizing Upgrade Bloggers
As of December 23, 2017, Bloggers on the Organizing Upgrade website were;
- Kamau Franklin
- Maria Poblet
- Malkia Cyril
- Bill Fletcher, Jr.
- Subhash Kateel
- Marisa Franco
- B. Loewe
- Leftist at Work
- Rachel Parsons
- Eric Mann