Joy Cherie Guion Bailey
Joy Cherie Guion Bailey is a professional artist living and working in Richmond, Virginia. She holds a Bachelor in Fine Arts from Virginia Commonwealth University and an MBA that enabled her to run a thriving independent photography company for seven years.
- Her current ambition revolves around helping artists see the direct relationship between faith and the creative act, as she believes these acts are an extension of the Creator’s hand and a part of his will for creation. Joy is a speaker and guide to leaders interested in pursuing understanding the connection between arts and faith, and how this connection helps us understand the narratives playing out in our story and in the world around us. She spends the rest of her time creating personal art for private collections, as well as helping people ease into new transitions by crafting personal narrative through art using photography as a primary medium.
Freedom Road.us team, July 2018.
- Lisa Sharon Harper - President
- Rev. Rene August - Senior Consultant
- Ruth Anna Buffalo - Senior Consultant
- Rev. Dr. Diane Johnson, PH.D. - Senior Consultant
- Rev.Michael Mata - Senior Consultant
- Rev. Dr. Soong-Chan Rah - Senior Consultant
- Dr. Claudia Owens Shields, PH.D. - Senior Consultant
- Dr. Randy Woodley- Senior Consultant Duo
- Edith Woodley - Senior Consultant Duo
- Michelle Higgins - Consultant
- Jose Humphreys - Consultant
- Alexei Laushkin - Consultant
- Rev. Waltrina Middleton - Consultant
- Cara Meredith - Associate
- Katie Zimmerman - Associate
- Ruthie Johnson - Associate
- Joed Lopez - Associate
- Mallory Faulkner - Associate
- Joy Cherie Guion Bailey - Associate