Joshua Kahn Russell
- 1 National Student Power Convergence 2012
- 2 "Towards Collective Liberation" editorial crew
- 3 Global Power Shift Training crew
- 4 Ear to the Ground Project
- 5 Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
- 6 Van Jones connection
- 7 White House protest
- 8 People's Climate March
- 9 Comrades
- 10 Fithian connection
- 11 References
Son of Amy Kahn Russell.
National Student Power Convergence 2012
Speakers at the National Student Power Convergence 2012 included Naomi Klein, Rebel Diaz, Stephen Lerner, Joshua Kahn Russell, Nelini Stamp, Ben Manski, Angus Johnston, Nayantara Sen, Samantha Corbin, Carl Davidson.
"Towards Collective Liberation" editorial crew
Chris Crass', 2013 book " was "Towards Collective Liberation: Anti-Racist Organizing, Feminist Praxis, and Movement Building Strategy..." was edited by a team consisting of Chris and Molly, Rahula Janowski Lydia Pelot-Hobbs, Nisha Anand, Sasha Vodnik, Cile Beatty, Danni Marilyn West, Amie Fishman, Jeff Giaquinto , Sharon Martinas, Gabriel Sayegh, Clare Bayard, Z. Lula Haukeness, Cindy Breunig, Jardana Peacock, Betty-Jeane Ruters-Ward, Betita Martinez, Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz, Paul Kivel, Ingrid Chapman, Dan Berger, Josh Warren-White, Rachel Luft, Kerry Levenberg, Johnna Bossuot, Leah Jo Carnine, Berkley Carnine, Leah Close, Vivian Sanati, Dara Silverman, Helen Luu, Pauline Hwang Nrinder, N.K. Nann, Marc Mascarenhas-Swan, Max Elbaum, Keith McHenry, James Tracy, Alice Nuccio, Laura McNeill, Azedeh Ghafari, J.C. Callender, Nilou Mostoufi, April Sullivan-FitzHugh, Michelle O'Brien, Joe Tolbert, Tufara Waller Muhammad, Karly Safar, Jayanni Webster, Joshua Kahn Russell, prof. Laura Head, Andrew Cornell, Harjit Singh Gill, Emily Thuma, Rami Elamine, Chanelle Gallant, Charlie Frederick, Amar Shah, Alicia Garza, Elandria Williams, Carla Wallace, Ernesto Aguilar, Lisa Albrecht.
Global Power Shift Training crew
Joshua Kahn Russell July 30, 2013 ·
Some of the Global Power Shift Training crew the day before kickoff! — with Koreti Mavaega Tiumalu, Juan Carlos Soriano, June Rubis, Cesar Maxit, Ayesha D'Souza, Zeph Repollo, Heather Box, Andrea Parra, Hong Hoang, Jess Rimington, Payal Parekh, Kevin Smith, Lushendrie Naidu, Anna Goldstein, Anna Collins Nham, Yuliya Makliuk, Julian Mocine-Mcqueen, Juliana Russar, Deirdre Cybele Smith, Will Bates, Bhavik Lathia, Landry Ninteretse, Nicolo Wojewoda, Lucy Manne, Nanjira Ni Mimi, Daniel Hunter, Katie Ellis, Felix Chali Chalikulima, Ana Cecilia Perez, Fenton Lutunatabua, Navina Moon, Christine Cordero, Mychal Estrada, Hannah Flowernose, Ram Chandra Paudel, Emma Youfrau, Denys Tsutsayev, Denis Burke, Eduardo Santaela, Cady Voge, Sean Yap Sei-Been Devlin, Chaitanya Kumar.k, Sharon Lungo, May Boeve, Dharmesh Shah, Yesim Yalman, Mikaele Maiava and Aaron Packard at Kilios, Turkey.
Ear to the Ground Project
- We would like to express our deep respect and appreciation for everyone who took the time to talk with us, and the organizations that generously hosted us during our travels. Interviews were confidential, but the following people have agreed to have their names listed for this publication:
Most of those listed were connected to Freedom Road Socialist Organization.
Joshua Kahn Russell was among those on the list. 
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward
Now What? Defying Trump and the Left's Way Forward was a phone in webinar organized by Freedom Road Socialist Organization in the wake of the 2016 election.
- Now what? We’re all asking ourselves that question in the wake of Trump’s victory. We’ve got urgent strategizing and work to do, together. Join Ash-Lee Woodard Henderson of the Movement for Black Lives and Freedom Road, Calvin Cheung-Miaw, Jodeen Olguin-Taylor of Mijente and WFP, Joe Schwartz of the Democratic Socialists of America, and Sendolo Diaminah of Freedom Road for a discussion of what happened, and what we should be doing to build mass defiance. And above all, how do we build the Left in this, which we know is the only solution to the crises we face?
- This event will take place Tuesday November 15, 2016 at 9pm Eastern/8pm Central/6pm Pacific.
Those invited, on Facebook included Joshua Kahn Russell.
Van Jones connection
Joshua Kahn Russell and Van Jones.
White House protest
Joshua Kahn Russell February 4, 2014 ·
So emotionally overwhelmed! After being mostly off facebook for so long, coming on and seeing the flood of images and stories from the last 4 years of fighting the #KeystoneXL pipeline is turning me into a weeping puddle. So humbled by the last 7 years of the fight, initiated by First Nations communities opposing the initial permitting process, who continued to lead in coalition, actions, strategy... See More — with Tupak Huehuecoyotl, Melina Laboucan-Massimo, Adam Thomas and Zina Bee at The White House.
People's Climate March
Christine Cordero September 19, 2014 ·
NYC. I'm in here. So many rockstars. @OurPower contingent alone is about 4,000 folks, 50 buses from all over. Frontlines of Crisis, Forefront of Change.
Frontlines are actually out front becuse it takes roots to weather the storm... #PeoplesClimate #OurPower — with Rachel LaForest, Michael Leon Guerrero, Janet Redman, Ananda Lee Tan, Sara Mersha, Yuki Kidokoro, Sharon Lungo, Shaun Grogan-Brown, Cindy Wiesner, Helena Wong, Marjorie Childress, Samantha Corbin, Joshua Kahn Russell and Nene Igietseme.
Joshua Kahn Russell February 14, 2009 ·
With Payal Parekh, Ben Powless, Shadia Fayne Wood, Harjit Singh Gill, Jason Negron-Gonzales, Becca Rast, Max Uhlenbeck, Sharon Lungo, Aditi Vaidya, Chris Crass, Madeline Gardner, Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz, Ananda Lee Tan, Brian Kelly, Andrej Grubacic and Clare Bayard.
Joshua Kahn Russell September 23, 2007 ·