Josephine Sunshine Overaker
Wanted by the FBI
On January 19, 2006, a federal grand jury in Eugene, Oregon, indicted Josephine Sunshine Overaker on multiple charges related to her alleged role in a domestic terrorism cell. Overaker was charged with two conspiracy violations related to seventeen incidents, five counts of arson, one count of attempted arson, and one count of destruction of an energy facility. These crimes occurred in Oregon, Washington, California, Colorado, and Wyoming, and date back to 1996. Many of the crimes she is accused of participating in were claimed to be committed by the Earth Liberation Front (ELF) or the Animal Liberation Front (ALF).
- Date(s) of Birth Used: November 19, 1974; October 4, 1971; November 4, 1971
- Place of Birth: Canada
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 130 pounds
- NCIC: W105842105 and W258514859
- Occupation: Overaker may seek employment as a firefighter, a midwife, a sheep tender, or a masseuse.
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Brown
- Sex: Female
- Race: White
- Nationality: Canadian
- Scars and Marks: Overaker has a large unknown tattoo on her upper left arm and a very large bird tattoo stretching from her right upper arm across her upper back. She has scars on her left ankle, right ankle, right calf, and right thigh.
- Remarks: Overaker is fluent in Spanish. She is known to use illegal narcotics. Overaker may have a light facial moustache. She was a vegan and may still be. Overaker is an American citizen.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $50,000 for information leading to the arrest of Josephine Sunshine Overaker. She should be considered an escape risk.