Endorsers of the project included Joo-Hyun Kang, executive director, The Audre Lorde Project .
Ear to the Ground Project
- We would like to express our deep respect and appreciation for everyone who took the time to talk with us, and the organizations that generously hosted us during our travels. Interviews were confidential, but the following people have agreed to have their names listed for this publication:
Most of those listed were connected to Freedom Road Socialist Organization.
Joo-Hyun Kang was among those on the list. 
Funder Briefing on Policing Reform
January 2016, Communities United for Police Reform held a Funder Briefing on Policing Reform – Building on NYC Successes for a National Reform Movement, New York .
- Communities United for Policing Reform (CPR) has played a critical role in leading a campaign to pass landmark police accountability legislation in New York City and partnering with families of New Yorkers killed by police to secure executive action by Governor Cuomo to establish a special prosecutor for police killings throughout New York State.
- Monifa Bandele, Member, Malcolm X Grassroots Movement and Communities United for Police Reform steering committee
- Jose Lopez, Lead Organizer, Make the Road New York and Communities United for Police Reform steering committee
- Loyda Colon, Co-Director, Justice Committee
- Rashad Robinson, Executive Director, ColorOfChange
- Joo-Hyun Kang, Director, Communities United for Police Reform