Jennifer Krill serves as the Executive Director of EARTHWORKS based in Washington, DC. Extracting social and environmental justice from corporate boardrooms since 1995, Jennifer Krill joined EARTHWORKS in January 2010, where she supports the organization’s national and international programs on mining and fossil fuel extraction. Prior to EARTHWORKS, Jennifer directed campaigns at Rainforest Action Network (RAN), where she helped negotiate a landmark policy from Boise Cascade to protect old growth forests, managed RAN’s program to convince Japanese paper companies to stop buying old growth pulp from Tasmania, led the grassroots organizing campaign resulting in Home Depot ending its purchases of endangered wood products, directed the successful campaign to jump-start Ford Motor Company, co-designed RAN’s innovative effort to spur the nation’s largest banks to stop financing climate change-causing industries, and helped found RAN’s ambitious Rainforest Agribusiness Campaign working to get big agribusiness out of rainforest regions. Jennifer currently serves on the board of Plug-in America, the Advisory Council of the Business Ethics Network and is a former board member of Dogwood Alliance. She holds a B.A. and a B.L.A. from Ball State University. 
- Barbara Byrd, Board Treasurer and Chairperson of Compensation Committee, Portland, OR.
- Dr. Elaine Bernard, Board Member, Cambridge, MA.
- John Brown Childs, Board Member, Santa Cruz, CA.
- Sarita Gupta, Executive Director of Jobs with Justice.
- Lisa Hoyos, Board Secretary and Secretary of Compensation Committee, San Francisco, CA.
- Jennifer Krill, Board Member, Washington DC and San Francisco, CA.
- Carla Lipsig-Mumme, Board Member, Toronto, Ontario, CA.
- Bob Massie, Board Member, Somerville MA.
- Ananda Lee Tan, Board Member, Berkeley, CA.
- Joseph B. Uehlein, Board President, [Takoma Park], MD