National Fight Back Conference
Jan Goodman was a Florida delegate to the October League's December 1975 "National Fight Back Conference" in Chicago.
"Westside Friends of Jackie Goldberg"
Signatories to a letter from Westside Friends of Jackie Goldberg, dated January 15, 1993 were;
- Mayor Judy Abdo
- Cynthia Anderson and Tim Barker
- Nancy Angelo
- Abby Haight Arnold
- Elaine Attias
- David Clennon
- Steve Ediger and Sharon Seto
- Margo Feinberg
- Larry Frank and Catherine Hess
- Jan Goodman and Jerry Manpearl
- Bob Gottlieb
- Woody Hastings
- Kelly Hayes-Raitt
- Elizabeth Hirsch
- Paula Litt and Barrett Litt
- Abby J. Leibman
- Suzy Marks and Wally Marks
- Sarah Pillsbury and Richard Kletter
- Laurie Pincus and Phil Brimble
- Elena Popp
- Michele Prichard and Rod Lane
- Vivian Rothstein
- Jane Small and Hugh Hallenberg
- Moe Stavnezer
- Gary Stewart
- Steve Tarzynski and Kathie Sheldon
- Julie Thompson and Brogan De Paor
- Andrea Tuch
- Barbara Zheutlin
- Bill Zimmerman
Meiklejohn Civil Liberties Institute
- Zipporah Collins, Editor
- Emma Dawley, Black Women Stirring the Waters
- Aileen C. Hernandez, Urban Consultant
- Nancy Hormachea, Immigration Attorney
- Wes McGee, Minneapolis Black Trade Unionist
- Colleen Rohan, International Criminal Court Attorney
- Bill Quigley, Legal Director, Center for Constitutional Rights
- Lindsley Smith, Arkansas Legislator
- Marc Van Der Hout, Immigration Attorney
- Barbara Blong, Peace/Human Rights Activist
- Howard Watkins, Fresno Family Law Attorney
- Jim Syfers, Editor, Prof. Emeritus, SFSU
- Jan Goodman, Attorney
- Susan Scott, Human Rights Attorney
- Faye Hinze, Retired Teacher and Community Activist
- Steve Bingham, Legal Service Attorney
California Grayson return to Congress supporters
Saturday, 12 November, 2011, a fundraiser was held for Alan Grayson, at 939 San Vicente Boulevard, Santa Monica.
Advertised attendees were Congressman Alan Grayson & AFL –CIO President Richard Trumka, Ed Asner, Michelle Phillips, John Heard, Elliot Gould, Ed Begley, Jr., Mike Farrell, Joan Smith and Kurtwood Smith, Jon Bauman, Eric Roberts, Earl Katz, Mimi Kennedy, Frances Fisher, Peter Coyote, Sara Nichols. Producers Norman Lear, Jeff Wald and Jordan Sommers, Stephen Nemeth , Naren Shankar and Cheri Shankar, Joel Diamond, Michael Butler, Jan Goodman and Jerry Manpearl, Lili Haydn, Vivek Maddela, Lila Garrett, Nina Merson, Jodie Evans, Teray Stephens, and educator Paul Cummins.
Progressive Democrats of the Santa Monica Mountains, 10th Anniversary
Progressive Democrats of the Santa Monica Mountains Tim Carpenter Courage Award Recipients
- Tom Hayden, Lifetime achievement awards
- Alan Grayson, Inside the Democratic Party
- Marcia Hanscom, Outside the Democratic Party
Special guests - Ted Lieu, Ben Allen, Fran Pavley, Eric Bauman, Alan Minsky, Lila Garrett, Harvey Wasserman, Russell Greene, Ricco Ross, Jerry Manpearl, Richard Bloom, Mimi Kennedy, R.L. Miller, Susie Shannon, Jan Goodman, Nick Donovan, Paul Song, Sandra Fluke, Estee Chandler.
California Grayson Senate campaign supporters
Aris Anagnos, John Amato, Cindy Asner, Ed Begley, Jr., Tom Coleman, Frances Fisher, Lindsay Gardner, Jan Goodman, Lila Garrett, Howie Klein, Jerry Manpearl, Scott Mayers, Sara Nichols, Rick Overton, Dorothy Reik, Frank Reyes and Eloise Reyes, Paul Song, Ron Stone, Patric Verrone, Marianne Williamson, Roger Wolfson.
(Host Committee in Formation) - In Support Of Congressman Alan Grayson for U.S. Senate 2016.
Sunday August 30, 2015, The Lantern House Venice, CA.
- Civil Liberties Institute, about us page, accessed Jan.10. 2012
- LA Progressive, https://www.laprogressive.com/support-alan-grayson/Support Alan Grayson’s Return to Congress: Saturday, 12 November By Posted by Administrator]