James Patrick Jordan is National Co-Coordinator for the Alliance for Global Justice and is responsible for its Colombia, labor, and ecological solidarity programs. He lives in Tucson, Arizona and is a student and occasional presenter at Salt of the Earth Labor College.
Partner of Raquel Mogollon.
Communist Party meeting
It's time to rebuild the Peace and Solidarity movements! What can be done here in Arizona and the Valley? James Jordan, National Coordinator of the Alliance for Global Justice will be talking about his work against US intervention in Latin America, especially in Colombia. James is a lifelong environmental and peace activist who has traveled to Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Mexico and Haiti. He lives in Tucson where he also works with the Arizona Peace Council. Please join us.
In 1991 James Jordan signed a Solidarity Day 2 Salute in the Communist Party USA paper People's Weekly World from Tucson. Most signatories were known members of the Tucson Communist Party, Arizona District Communist Party USA..
In May 1992, the Communist Party USA newspaper, Peoples Weekly World published a May Day supplement. This included a signed greeting from "Southern Arizona's progressive community", most of who were known Communist Party USA members.
One of the signatories was James Jordan..
Arizona "progressive" community
- Arizona’s progressive community extends May Day and Cinco de Mayo greetings to all our friends across the country. We commit ourselves to join the struggle for jobs, equality, national health care, a fair immigration policy, and for peace and justice in the Middle East. Let’s make this planet a good place to live for all its inhabitants.
Arizona Peace Council, AZ4NORML, Campaign for Labor Rights, The Einstein Academy, Casa Maria/Catholic Worker East Valley Club Communist Party USA, Law Office of Payson & Gattone, The Latino Doctrine (TV show) Revolutionary Grounds Books and Coffee, Salt of the Earth Labor College Tucson Club CPUSA , Tucson Peace Action Coalition
Clyde Appleton, Mary Elinor Adams, Rolande Baker, Anne Brenner, Joe Bernick and Cat Stelman, Nancy Bissell, Jack Blawis, Don Buchanan, Richard Boren, Susan Clark, Rebeca Cartes, Eugenia Chilton, Jack DeWeese, Howard Druan, & DD Sande, Gregory Feesl, Ray Figueroa, Brian Flagg, Michael Flower, Sean Fowlkes, Nancy Gallen, Maggie Gerring, Michael Gray, Nancy Graham, James Hannley, Beverly Halkias, Jeff Imig, Mansur Johnson, James Jordan & Raquel Mogollon, Frank Jents, Marilyn Kramer, John Kromko, Jim Kincaid, Brandy Lintencum, Rob McElwain, Mary MacEwan, John Mackoviak, Jane Martin & Bob Vint, Jon Miles, Nancy Myers, Kathy Norgard, Richard Osburn, Ismael Parra, Nancy Pontius , Alice Ritter, Carlos Salaz, Sr., Mazda Shirazi, Rosemary Solarez, James Stewart, Brian Stevens, Olga Strickland, Donald Tewels, Dennis Tallent & Laura Tallent, Anita Torrez & Lorenzo Torrez, Carolyn Trowbridge & Keith Bagwell, Susan Thorpe, Steve Valencia & Janet Valencia, Edward Vargas, Steve Wheaton, Michael Wheeler, Susan Willis , Wendell Wilson, Deb Wilmer.
Salt of the Earth Labor College
Salt of the Earth Labor College 2014 speakers included;
- February 1st, BUILDING AN ECO-SOLIDARITY MOVEMENT, Presentation and Discussion with James Jordan, Coordinator of the Eco-Solidarity Project, and Rosemary Tona-Aguirre, Executive Director, Yoemem Tekia Museum and Cultural Center from the Pascua Yaqui Reservation.
THE IMPERIAL ROOTS OF GLOBAL WARMING: ECONOMIC, INDUSTRIAL, MILITARY.
U. Manhattan, 51 (101) Astor Pl. 12-story office building occupies the block between Third and Fourth Avenues in the East Village.
Workshop provides examples of imperialism in the Middle East, Latin America and Africa & the root causes.
James Jordan wearing Lenin T-shirt.
African American Equality Commission
CPUSA Environmental Action
CPUSA Environmental Action is a Facebook closed group. It is "a meeting place for members and friends of the Communist Party USA to discuss environmental issues (especially climate change), share information, and coordinate activities".
As of June 21, 2017 members included James Jordan;
Party for Socialism and Liberation - Albuquerque August 4 2018.
HAPPENING NOW - James Jordan gives a message of solidarity with Colombia, that peace be maintained.
- People's Weekly World Aug. 13 1991 p 19
- Peoples Weekly World May 2 1992, May Day supplement
- SELC, Class Schedule for Spring 2014
- US Peace Council,“THE IMPERIAL ROOTS OF GLOBAL WARMING: ECONOMIC, INDUSTRIAL, MILITARY” — USPC Workshop at the Global Climate Convergence, New York, Sept 21
- American Equality Commission Communist Party USA FaceBook group. accessed July 10, 2015