Isaiah Bennett has been at the center of labor organizing in Charleston, S.C., since the 1940s, including the historic Charleston hospital workers' strike in 1969 and numerous successful union drives for RWDSU. He continues to organize with the Carolina Alliance for Fair Employment (CAFE), a multiracial workers' rights organization, and the Grassroots Coalition, which was formed to address problems related to the closure of the Charleston Navy Yard.
All-Peoples Congress National Advisory Board
- Bella Abzug WOMEN. U.S.A.
- Isaiah Bennett President. A. Philip Randolph Institute. South Carolina President, Local J5A., Retail.Wholesale and Department Store Employees Union.
- Josephine D. Butler Chairperson. D.C. Statehood Party
- Reverend Victor Carpenter , Senior Minister, Arlington Street Church
- Ramsey Clark, Former U.S: Attorney General
- Lynda Clendenning, Vice President; AFSÇME Maryland State Employees Council
- Emile D'Antonio, Film Director
- Dick Gregory
- Dr. Michio Kaku Prfessor of Nuclear Physics. City College, of New York.
- Corita Kent, Artist
- Paul O'Dwyer Former President. New York City Council
- Margaret Ratner, Attorney
- Jewel Ryan White, President, National Black Communications Coalition President. Local 5011, Communications Workers of America
- Wilard Uphaus, World Fellowship of Faiths
- George Wald, Nobel Prize Laureate, Harvard University
- Quentin Young, M.D.