Bay Area New Priorities Campaign
Initiating signers, Bay Area New Priorities Campaign were;
- Aimee Allison, Host, KPFA Morning Show'
- Bob Brauer
- Mal Burnstein, California Democratic Party Progressive Caucus
- Jackie Cabasso, Western States Legal Foundation
- Attenio Davis, War Times
- Pamela Drake, Oakland Community Activist
- Michael Eisenscher, US Labor Against the War
- Arthur J. Hatchett, Greater Richmond Interfaith Program
- Jakada Imani, Ella Baker Center for Human Rights
- Sheila Jordan
- David Kakishiba, Oakland Board of Education
- Roger Kim, Asian Pacific Environmental Network
- Jack Kurzweil, Wellstone Democratic Renewal Club
- Ying Lee, Grandmothers Against the War
- Antonio Medrano, West Contra Costa Board of Education.
- Grace Morizawa, Asian Americans for Peace & Justice
- Jon Rainwater, Peace-Action West
- Wilson Riles, Oakland Community Action Network
- Walter Riley, Attorney and Civil Rights Activist
- Myrna Schnur, Co-Convenor, Gray Panthers - East Bay
- Sandra Schwarz, American Friends Service Committee
- Norman Solomon, Progressive Democrats of America
- Esperanza Tervalon-Daumont, Oakland Rising
- James Vann, Oakland Community Activist
Japanese American comrades
Eric Mar June 5 2018.
Still thinking about the sudden passing of Pete (Peter Kenichi Yamamoto), his last poems and the joy he got from experiencing Asian American and community arts, his reflections on dialysis and the natural process of aging, his embrace of Thich Nhat Hahn, Marxism, revolutionary struggle and Jtown. Here, Pete was one of the handful of men to support our ‘Comfort Women’ Justice Coalition. He was steadfast as a Japanese American (along with Grace Shimizu, John Ota, Grace Morizawa, Tomomi Kinukawa, Jeff Adachi, Kenji Taguma, Kathy Masaoka & David Monkawa) working to build solidarity within the JA communities and broader Pan-Asian Unity as well!